Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

couple questions for GW players

jj85624jj85624 Member Posts: 153

Hello, i have had this game for a long time, i never really took the time to get into it. But now i would like to get into it more.

first of all, i am a Ranger/elementist. this is because i use burning arrow and steam. By the way, how do you know your opponents is blind? i use burning arrow and steam, i don't see any differences.........

anyone have a better build? i mean although steam uses only 5 mp, but its still a lot comparing to other ranger skills, because we don't really need 5 mp to cast a 5 mp skill right? so please give me your comments

Another thing is anyone have a good farming place for me?? i have the original copy and nightfall copy.

Another question , what is your build for heros? mine is Warrior, Elementist for good damage, and a h ealer. so my question for this is that is the henchment elementist and healer or tank better than heros? i mean should i just have like ritualists or assasin or another ranger for my hero????

gosh...... im just so confused about all this build... >.<

Comments

• SerlingSerling Member Posts: 662

Expertise only reduces energy cost for Ranger skills (expertise was nerfed in this regard a long time ago), so an Elementalist skill is going to cost the full amount of energy for a Ranger that it will for anyone else.

Heroes can be much better than henchies, or much worse, depending on how you build them. Heroes - unlike henchies - can use any elite skills you've capped. Too many builds to go into now, but build your heroes the way you would build your own characters and use pvxwiki for some guidance if needed.

Good luck.

• Lonesamurai1Lonesamurai1 Member Posts: 1,210

Originally posted by Serling

Expertise only reduces energy cost for Ranger skills (expertise was nerfed in this regard a long time ago), so an Elementalist skill is going to cost the full amount of energy for a Ranger that it will for anyone else.
    Heroes can be much better than henchies, or much worse, depending on how you build them. Heroes - unlike henchies - can use any elite skills you've capped. Too many builds to go into now, but build your heroes the way you would build your own characters and use pvxwiki for some guidance if needed.
    Good luck.
    Not Quite...

Expertise (Primary)

Expertise lets you manage your Energy efficiently by shrinking the cost of Ranger skills, attack skills, Rituals and touch skills. Expertise does not only affect Ranger skills; it also affects skills from secondary professions that fall into these categories.

I use Expertise maxed out on my Ranger Assasin to make my dagger combo cost sweet FA and it also works on Ritualist binding Rituals aswell as necro Touch skills...  Hooboy is it fun ;)

imageimage

• jj85624jj85624 Member Posts: 153

would you mind sharing your builds with us?

thank you

Originally posted by jj85624

would you mind sharing your builds with us?
    thank you

When I have them saved as templates again (after a lil incident of hitting the wrong file whilst cleaning out my My Documents, i currently have no templates, but when I get them saved again, i'll share a few...  maybe...

imageimage

kooo, thank you ^^

so what is a good farming place ??

kooo, thank you ^^

so what is a good farming place ??

Although a lot of my guildies do it, i don't see the point as theres no need for it in game  

imageimage

more $$$$??? ^^

i use capture of signet a lot and like to buy hero skills for my heros. so im bankrupted now >.<

more $$$$??? ^^
    i use capture of signet a lot and like to buy hero skills for my heros. so im bankrupted now >.<
    Ok, it costs real money, but th easiest way is to buy the PvP unlock packs, especially as the heroes use all unlocked skills on your account... 

Or you can play PvP and unlock with balth Faction

imageimage