Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should Bobjones, Kunarick and Oracle be banned?!?

The question is simple - should we be banned?image

i say no, but who cares what I say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-EQ1 character:Grotub, shaman of the Tribunal server

Comments

• RJCoxRJCox Member Posts: 2,686

If it comes out that saying the popular belief is that you should be banned can we do it?

Richard J. Cox
    "There were much of the beautiful, much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible, and not a little of that which might have excited disgust."

• Bobjones1303Bobjones1303 Member Posts: 680

Dude lemmie think.... nope, I'm gonna have to pass on that one, but thanks anyway.

Since when is democracy fair anyway?  If we can't bring democracy to florida, then we certianly can't enforce it here.

P.S. Do you want me banned?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    -EQ1 character:Grotub, shaman of the Tribunal server

• FinweFinwe Member CommonPosts: 3,106
    Democracy sucks!

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didnt exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

• RJCoxRJCox Member Posts: 2,686

Me? Nah, if I wanted you banned that would mean you prolly did something to deserve being banned, and well, you WOULD be banned. :) I was just curious, not often we get people volunteering to be banned. :)

Richard J. Cox
    "There were much of the beautiful, much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible, and not a little of that which might have excited disgust."

• TaskyZZTaskyZZ Member Posts: 1,476

I vote for banning HebrewBomb. He can't post without curse words and a lot of them.

And the way he uses extra vowells just goes to show that he knows it isn't right because he does the mispellings to avoid the bad language filters on forums...

• AlistairAlistair Member UncommonPosts: 318

I vote for:

"What is going on around here?  I turn my back for 2 days and this place goes to hell!"

Naw, just kidding...I haven't been paying attention enough to think any of the 3 of you should be banned.  Give me a reason to want you banned, and it's no problem.  Otherwise, oh well.

AHH! Run away from the monster! He's going to eat us!

Socializer 80% Explorer 73% Achiever 33% Killer 13%

Killer 100% Socializer 40% Explorer 33% Achiever 27%

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263
    Lets ban me again. :) imageimage

What will he do next?
  • MagmaMayhemMagmaMayhem Member Posts: 47

teehee. Poor Oracle. He jus loves to spam EQ fan-boys. Even though there is no point. I've read some of his stuff, he can burn pretty good though. Is this merely a sign of hurt pride?

---------------------------------------------
    No right-minded fool forsakes truth for falsehood

• ColdmeatColdmeat Member UncommonPosts: 3,407

I'd say if anyone it would be Oracle. I've yet to see a constructive post by him, or kptone for that matter.

Hebrewbombs posts, while tiring, aren't ban worthy quite yet. I reserve the right to change my opinion on that though, if he advocates putting Yngwie Malmsteen music in a game, MMO or otherwise ever again.

-------
    They panic, so... just hold them down
    I could live like this
    I'm closing in; hate all around
    I could be like this
    Hearing them; them in my head
    How can they be so sweet... sweet?

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Originally posted by Kunou

Me? Nah, if I wanted you banned that would mean you prolly did something to deserve being banned, and well, you WOULD be banned. :) I was just curious, not often we get people volunteering to be banned. :)

I volenteer to be banned . . . . . Im just joking . . . really im just joking man . . .. GET YOUR FINGER OF THE D*** MOUSE NOW! image

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Originally posted by Finwe
    Democracy sucks!

It sure is a good thing the U.S.A. is a democratically elected Representative Republic.

---------
    "It does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg."
    Thomas Jefferson

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • kptonekptone Member Posts: 137

I dont think anyone should be banned but the WoW fanboys cause they are the most illogical ppl on these forums just for the simple fact taht they rag at a game like for example;EQ2 but they have no absolute valid reasons or facts to back up their statements. BobJones is justa  a hardcore fan of EQ and EQ2 just like i am but he just likes to state watever he feels is right so i dont think he should be banned. I mean cmon. U have to be a little kid to not handle what he is saying so... just get over it.

• MagmaMayhemMagmaMayhem Member Posts: 47

Thats a pretty weak argument there kptone. WOW fanboys do have valid reasons and facts to back up their statement. 

And that Bobjones is jus a hardcore fan of EQ and jus states whatever he feels is right? But its wrong if Oracle is jus a hardcore fan of WOW and states whatever he feels is right? 

Make some sense boy.image

• Trajan13Trajan13 Member Posts: 54

I kinda agree w/magma.  Both sides have good points.  I personally like everquest, but am I gonna burn up the forums with spam - no(well maybe, but only to be funny).  However I don't think anyone should get banned here - thier constant bikering is hilarious, although a litte repetitive, and ya gotta respect those bowing smilies!

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

OMG look over there! It's United Nations Secretary General Koffi Annan

OMG look over there! It''s United Nations Secretary General Koffi Annan!

Looking for an EqII guild? Check us out at www.imperium-arcanum.com