Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WoW???

Comments

• OminisOminis Member Posts: 1,015
    MLA format (who knows? maybe I'm right...)

Testing Currently:
    Alpha: Guild Wars
    Beta: Saga of Ryzom + Risk Your Life
    Playing: City of Heroes
    Interested: WOW & EQII (yeah, both... deal with it)

Currently:
    Playing: WOW & GW

• Bobjones1303Bobjones1303 Member Posts: 680

K that's kool.  I use MLA too.

Anyways - back to my original point...........................................

Dum Dah Dummmmm!  The world of Tommorow!

The year, 2005, the place, YOUR HOMETOWN

Everquest II will rule, and the world will kneel before it's new electronic master.  It shall summon vast armies of cybernetic robot warriors and roll over the world's combined armed forces.  Then the WoW will develop an AI, and summon it's own vast armies of cybernetic robot warriors, but it will be too late, and Eq II will carry the day.  WoW will retreat to it's stronghold around Oracle's computer, but the inevitable, unstoppable Eq II army will destroy WoW, Oracle's computer, and Oracle himself!  image

Then I shall be seated at the right hand of Eq II, and my name shall be Lefty!image

All the world shall worship the new order!

Peace through MMORPG!

Power thourgh MMORPG!

Victory and the total obliviation of Oracle through Eq II!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    -EQ1 character:Grotub, shaman of the Tribunal server

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

• OracleP4OracleP4 Member Posts: 495

Ummmm, I never posted that you know. And quite frankly I think you should be banned for contriving a false post that I never made.

-------------------
    "Do I come to your workplace and tell you how to kill civilians? No, so don't tell me how to do my job" - Sam Fischer.

--OracleP4

-------------------
    "Do I come to your workplace and tell you how to kill civilians? No, so don't tell me how to do my job" - Sam Fischer.

--OracleP4

Like: DAoC, WOW, GW, DnL
    Dislike: SoR, EQ, EQ2, SWG, KO, AC2, CoH
    Don't Care About: Most Everything Else

• OminisOminis Member Posts: 1,015
    I think we have a better chance of hell freezing over then that ever happening. image

Testing Currently:
    Alpha: Guild Wars
    Beta: Saga of Ryzom + Risk Your Life
    Playing: City of Heroes
    Interested: WOW & EQII (yeah, both... deal with it)

Currently:
    Playing: WOW & GW

Dear Oraclep4,

I humbly apologize for violating your personal integrety in my vain attempt to convert as many of you people as possibe to my cult.. i mean my game.   I am sorry for altering your post, but I thought it was hilarious, and so will Kunarick, but I will not do it again.  But if i do, I'd like to go ahead and apologize in advance for my violation of the rules of this forum, pertaining to the Rules of Conduct penned and authorized by our most gracious hosts. 

I bow before you in sorrow, and hope that you forgive me.  This ones for you, Oracle.

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I got a warning from admin today and so did Bobjones.  So I've cut back on the aggressive type posts and tried to be civil, but it seems Bobjones just doesn't know when to cut it out.

-------------------

--OracleP4

-------------------

--OracleP4

Oh hey oracle -

Wassup man.  This is NOT bobjones here.  I've been posting the last couple of times, including the altering of your quote.  In all fairness, though, i'm only putting into your words what you know in your heart to be true image  This is NOT bobjones, in fact, i am an entirely different person. I am a relation, who thought this would be funny, for what is life without humor?  Please enjoy my online comedies at runescape.com.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're not very funny, and nice try but I'm not buying it.  I'm so hoping Admin bans you *fingers crossed*

-------------------

--OracleP4

-------------------

--OracleP4

Dude, I swear on my lord Colonel Sanders, seated at God's Right Hand, feeding the almighty popcorn chicken, that I am not Bobjones.  I am his brother.  Not the same person.  Yes it was funny.  My name is Jon, if you must know, but I am not Bobjones.  I'm using this because it's late, and this is very enjoyable.

I'M NOT PARANOID!  WHICH ONE OF MY ENEMIES TOLD YOU THAT?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• MountainDewMountainDew Member Posts: 119

WOW!!!!!!! Thats alot of praising smiling faces.

Let Go of My Eggo Bitch!

• //\//\oo//\//\oo Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,767

...... bob........ you happen to be related to the guy that killed himself over EQ?

In any case, you sure have a lot in common with him: Neither of you have lives.

Why not just wait till EQ2 comes out to bicker, so that you can PROVE to other people just how much time you have to waste.

I hated EQ1, but that may not be the case for EQ2 (which I would only try if WoW flops, I haven't betaed so, who knows?).

Why don't you give WoW a chance? At least open beta, so that you might actually sway potential WoW players if it means everything in the world to you that everyone flocks to EQ2.

"Oh, what sad times are these when passing ruffians can say 'ni' at will to old ladies. There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred."
    MP

This is a sequence of characters intended to produce some profound mental effect, but it has failed.

• GambinoGambino Member Posts: 31

Worst graphics of any upcoming MMO.

It uses the average grinding system to gain experience. Where's the innovation?

Again, the graphics might look decent if it was five years ago. I almost puked when I saw the disgusting graphics of what was supposed to be a third-generation MMORPG.

Blizzard is still VERY NEW when it comes to MMO's. Veterans like Turbine and SOE have the advantage of experience in their upcoming games (I will be getting Middle-earth Online).

They have introduced very few revolutionary features that I haven't seen before (if none at all), and once again this game looks too basic.

Half of the people actually interested in the game are under 14 years of age, the other half must have some extreme dedication to Blizzard to go this far.

I actually find World of Warcraft very immature and childish looking.

I read a lot of comments, and seldom did I find a poster who identified a good point of the game, besides the fact that its WoW. Many of the posts are people who actually dislike the game... why would so many dissaprove? Could it be that the game cannot compare to its rival MMO's in quality and value?

Although Everquest 2 looks like a great game (much better than this piece of trash), I dare say that I think Middle-earth Online looks even better. You see, its all about quality. When Turbine announced its innovative new advancement system, veteran MMO players come flocking to the official forums to see if this is true. Not only is it true, but the graphics are great, the class system is well balanced, and it is a very detailed world. Those who go to the official forums will be surprised to find 85,000 members already registered to a game that is a year away from release.

*Most* people are looking for a good quality game, and this just doesn't cut it. You people deserve better, and I am already seeing potentially disasterous outcomes if Blizzard continues its course. Their game is already outdated, and the game will not have the success it could have had. These "OMG THE GAME ROX" quotes are not what the people want to see. That is just a turn-off to whoever is trying to find a game that suits them best. I see nothing more than Diablo II uber players that want a new game to get the most elite weapons, strongest armor, and most money. After all, it is Blizzard.

This game could have been somewhere five years ago, but it will surely drown in the search for the best third-generation MMO's. To the mature eye, the game is just unimpressive.

Starcraft was better anyway guys (Starcraft II was announced! Yay!).

• tu_uilwentu_uilwen Member Posts: 794

WoW will have.....

Horde vs. Alliance.....which is awesome and keeping the WC story line tradition to the fact that orcs and humans are fighting......and each side has its allies.....

Alliance consists of
    Humans
    Dwarf
    Gnomes
    Night elfs

Horde consists of
    Orcs
    Trolls
    undead
    Tauren

So PvP in this game will be fun....I have seen beta pics of PvP battles and man I can't wait to be doing one of those my self....looks like alot of fun.....

So they are keeping it real.......

The graphics as well are staying traditional to the WC3 game which in my opinion looks awesome.....yeah eq2 looks really nice to but almost sometimes looks like there trying to hard.......

in wow....death has 3 ways of reviveing andpenalties in a sense set for all 3.....

if you relocate your corpse....you have no penaltie.....

if a player revives you (paladin, i htink mage, preist, and warlock) you have no penaltie you jsut have res sickness....

If you have the NPC called the spirit healer then you have EXP loss and it will be i think a great amount...BUT! dieing will never cost you to lose a level like you did in EQ and probably will in EQ2......

You will have a unique mount for ever Race......

Night elfs-Black cat
    Humans-Horse
    Gnomes-Mechanical creature
    Dwarfs-Rams

Orcs-Wolves
    Trolls-Dino looking creature
    Tauren-None-they get a skills called plains walk*walker walking speed for set time*
    Undead-Undead horse

and unlike EQ you ahve to train in Riding before you can actually get a mount....better your riding skill better the mount....

Multiple rewards for completeing quests......i think thats one of the best ideas....I thats awesome.....doign a quest and you getting to pick from like 2-4 items or how ever many there is to offer

All sorts of Crafting a artisian skills availible....

Fishing: Armed with their best fishing rods, Fishermen explore the world of Azeroth looking for new and interesting places to cast their lines. In addition to the varied fish population, all manner of aquatic treasure awaits the Fisherman with the skill and patience to reel it in.

Enchanting: Enchanters use their magical formulae to grant both temporary and permanent augmentation to weapons, armor, and other equipment.

Alchemy: The Alchemist mixes herbs to generate potions with a variety of effects. A player can create healing, invisibility, elemental resistance, and mana potions; oils to coat weapons; and much more.

Blacksmithing: Blacksmiths take bars of metal from miners and work them into finely crafted arms and armor. There are many unique weapons and other armaments that cannot be found on any of the vendors or monsters in the game, but can only be created by Blacksmiths.

Engineering: Engineering is used to assemble metal and stones into parts needed to make explosives, guns, scopes, bullets, mechanical dragons, aquatic helmets, and more. More than any other trade skill, engineering products require several steps to be completed.

Leatherworking: This skill allows players to work various leathers and pelts into leather armors as well as patches integral to the creation of higher-level, metallic armors and enhanced weapons.

Tailoring: Tailoring allows players to cut and weave various pieces of cloth into armor, bags, shirts, and other cloth items.

Cooking: From Beer-Basted Boar Ribs to Giant Clam Scorcho, there is no recipe too obscure or odd to avoid notice by the Chefs of Azeroth. Food is used in the game to heal players out of combat so that they can return to the fighting as quickly as possible.

Herb Gathering: Herb gathering is used to collect plants found throughout the world, with more powerful herbs requiring a higher skill level to find. Each type of herb has specific uses and places where it is found. For instance, Grave Moss must be sought in cemeteries, whereas Wintersbite grows in snowy areas.

Mining: Mining is used to extract ores, stones, and gems from mineral nodes found throughout the world. Generally, more of these nodes can be found in the dangerous underground than on the surface. In addition to gathering the raw materials, it's up to the miners to smelt the ores taken from the ground into metal bars. These are the raw materials that artisans such as Blacksmiths and Engineers will transform into deadly weapons and wondrous objects.

And there are more to come....(*all this info was from the WoW Main page from blizzard.com*)

And I think this game has a great story line
    (http://blizzard.com/wow/features.shtml)

Huge bank area for items and 8 slots for bags......so you can really hold alot of items in your bank.....you of course have to buy the additional slot for the bags.....

I think this is enough to answer your question man...i hope this post....will make you realize that some people knwo alot of this game they just don't want to take the time to do this......

but I;m 16 years of age and I have alot of time right now becasue i have nothign else that needs to be done....

I hope this post helps people with some of the game features.

Uilwen
    Waiting for
    Everquest 2
    World of warcraft
    Half-life 2
    Guild wars

Currently playing
    Everquest...45 wood elf Ranger
    DAoC.....26 Paladin *albion*

---------------------------------------------
    WoW
    -Rhalon 85 B.E. rogue
    -Rhalon 81 UD Mage
    -Doneski 85 Orc death knight

"Everyones life has a beginning and an end, No one can change that."-Hiko
    "If you wish to taste the ground, then feel free to attack."-Kenshin Himura

Wassup gang.  Again, this is NOT Bobjones here.  I know you don't believe me, but I intend to say it anyway.  I have a quick poll for you, except for Oracle, who sucks, because he likes World of Sucking.  Because WoS will suck arse.  It WILL suck.  There is no doubt.  It will suck a fat one for as long as it is in existance. Now for the poll.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Trajan13Trajan13 Member Posts: 54

You see, oracle, everybody loves everquest!  No one even voted for WoW. image

Oh well.  Sux for WoW.

OMG look over there! It's United Nations Secretary General Koffi Annan

OMG look over there! It''s United Nations Secretary General Koffi Annan!

Looking for an EqII guild? Check us out at www.imperium-arcanum.com

Glad to see your other account was banned Kunarick.  Keep it up! image

-------------------

--OracleP4

-------------------

--OracleP4

• Trajan13Trajan13 Member Posts: 54

Oracle, I'll put this simply - I am not another account by Kunarick.  I was making harmless fun with you and that poll.  Oh yea, my signature.  I read that and I was on the floor cracking up... guess its not so funny from your end, but I just put it there because it made me laugh.

Dude, I don't have any quarrel w/you, so plz keep this fight between you, kunarick and bobjones.

P.S. I'm an everquest guy, though.

OMG look over there! It's United Nations Secretary General Koffi Annan

OMG look over there! It''s United Nations Secretary General Koffi Annan!

Looking for an EqII guild? Check us out at www.imperium-arcanum.com

• midnytemidnyte Member Posts: 1

[quote]Originally posted by tu_uilwen
    [b]WoW will have.....
    Horde vs. Alliance.....which is awesome and keeping the WC story line tradition to the fact that orcs and humans are fighting......and each side has its allies.....
    Alliance consists of HumansDwarfGnomesNight elfsHorde consists ofOrcsTrollsundeadTauren
    So PvP in this game will be fun....I have seen beta pics of PvP battles and man I can't wait to be doing one of those my self....looks like alot of fun.....
    So they are keeping it real.......
    The graphics as well are staying traditional to the WC3 game which in my opinion looks awesome.....yeah eq2 looks really nice to but almost sometimes looks like there trying to hard.......
    in wow....death has 3 ways of reviveing andpenalties in a sense set for all 3.....
    if you relocate your corpse....you have no penaltie.....
    if a player revives you (paladin, i htink mage, preist, and warlock) you have no penaltie you jsut have res sickness....
    If you have the NPC called the spirit healer then you have EXP loss and it will be i think a great amount...BUT! dieing will never cost you to lose a level like you did in EQ and probably will in EQ2......
    You will have a unique mount for ever Race......
    Night elfs-Black catHumans-HorseGnomes-Mechanical creatureDwarfs-RamsOrcs-WolvesTrolls-Dino looking creatureTauren-None-they get a skills called plains walk*walker walking speed for set time*Undead-Undead horse
    and unlike EQ you ahve to train in Riding before you can actually get a mount....better your riding skill better the mount....
    Multiple rewards for completeing quests......i think thats one of the best ideas....I thats awesome.....doign a quest and you getting to pick from like 2-4 items or how ever many there is to offer
    All sorts of Crafting a artisian skills availible....
    Fishing: Armed with their best fishing rods, Fishermen explore the world of Azeroth looking for new and interesting places to cast their lines. In addition to the varied fish population, all manner of aquatic treasure awaits the Fisherman with the skill and patience to reel it in.
    Enchanting: Enchanters use their magical formulae to grant both temporary and permanent augmentation to weapons, armor, and other equipment.
    Alchemy: The Alchemist mixes herbs to generate potions with a variety of effects. A player can create healing, invisibility, elemental resistance, and mana potions; oils to coat weapons; and much more.
    Blacksmithing: Blacksmiths take bars of metal from miners and work them into finely crafted arms and armor. There are many unique weapons and other armaments that cannot be found on any of the vendors or monsters in the game, but can only be created by Blacksmiths.
    Engineering: Engineering is used to assemble metal and stones into parts needed to make explosives, guns, scopes, bullets, mechanical dragons, aquatic helmets, and more. More than any other trade skill, engineering products require several steps to be completed.
    Leatherworking: This skill allows players to work various leathers and pelts into leather armors as well as patches integral to the creation of higher-level, metallic armors and enhanced weapons.
    Tailoring: Tailoring allows players to cut and weave various pieces of cloth into armor, bags, shirts, and other cloth items.
    Cooking: From Beer-Basted Boar Ribs to Giant Clam Scorcho, there is no recipe too obscure or odd to avoid notice by the Chefs of Azeroth. Food is used in the game to heal players out of combat so that they can return to the fighting as quickly as possible.
    Herb Gathering: Herb gathering is used to collect plants found throughout the world, with more powerful herbs requiring a higher skill level to find. Each type of herb has specific uses and places where it is found. For instance, Grave Moss must be sought in cemeteries, whereas Wintersbite grows in snowy areas.
    Mining: Mining is used to extract ores, stones, and gems from mineral nodes found throughout the world. Generally, more of these nodes can be found in the dangerous underground than on the surface. In addition to gathering the raw materials, it's up to the miners to smelt the ores taken from the ground into metal bars. These are the raw materials that artisans such as Blacksmiths and Engineers will transform into deadly weapons and wondrous objects.
    And there are more to come....(*all this info was from the WoW Main page from blizzard.com*)
    And I think this game has a great story line([url=http://blizzard.com/wow/features.shtml])
    Huge bank area for items and 8 slots for bags......so you can really hold alot of items in your bank.....you of course have to buy the additional slot for the bags.....
    I think this is enough to answer your question man...i hope this post....will make you realize that some people knwo alot of this game they just don't want to take the time to do this......
    but I;m 16 years of age and I have alot of time right now becasue i have nothign else that needs to be done....
    I hope this post helps people with some of the game features.

Uilwen
    Waiting for
    Everquest 2
    World of warcraft
    Half-life 2
    Guild wars

Currently playing
    DAoC.....26 Paladin *albion*[/b][/quote] The dino looking thing is called a Kodo, you have a unit in WC3 called a kodo rider, and i has the "dino looking thing" being riden by an orc

• DaemonifugeDaemonifuge Member Posts: 8

Originally posted by Gambino 

(Starcraft II was announced! Yay!).

Was Starcraft II really announced?  Please, give me a link or something to show me where you found this information.

As for me, I am looking forward to BOTH games.  Although, I was sick of EQ after one day, I will give EQ2 a try because it does look rather good.  As for WoW, I don't think that the graphics are bad at all.  To me, graphics don't make the game, playability does(just as long as the graphics aren't too bad image)I'm interested in both of these games because I think they both will be good upcoming MMO's.

Here is a list of reasons why <I> and going to play Eq2.

1.  Locked encounters:  When you engage a monster it becomes a locked encouter.  This prevents kitting, kill stealing, loot stealing, ect.  I think this is an awsome idea.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

2.  Combat:  The combat in Eq2 looks simply stunning.  If you have watched some of the vidoes than you would know what i mean.

3.  Guilds:  Guilds are much more important in Eq2 than they were in Eq1.  Guilds will compete with other guilds for prestige, honor, and favor with the rulers of their city.  They are much more involved than in Eq1 where they were just names on a list.  Guilds will be able to own guild houses too.

4.  Families:  They will consist of people with the last name.  They will be important, just not as important as guilds.  You will beable to notice what family a person is in by observing their last name.

5.  Fellowships:  They will consist of a maximum of 6 people.  They will always share experiance with each other no matter where the other members are.

6.  Housing:  Players will beable to own their own housing.  From instanced appartment style housing, to massive guild mansions.  The appartment style will be easy to obtain, but the stand alone housing will mostly only be obtainable by the highest level guilds.

7.  Races:  There will be 16 playable races.  From the shortest gnome, to the tallest ogre.

8.  Classes:  There will be a total of 46 classes.  Eq2 implements a branching style, where you choose what path to take as you advance.

9.  Character customization:  Players will beable to customize their appearance with complete control.  Giving them even more options on how to make their character exactly the way they want them to be.

10.  Lore/history:  Eq2 will have an unimagianble amount of lore and history.  All of this will play an important role in gameplay and quests.

11.  NPCs with voices:  Every NPC in Eq2 will have their own voice.  NPCs will actually call out to you if they have a quest that you are capable of doing.

12.  Artisan class:  The artisan can get experiance from using their skill.  They don't have to fight a single monster ever.  They live sort of "normal" lives, having a job, and getting money from it. 

13.  Tradeskills:  Tradeskills are much more advanced and indepth in Eq2 than in any other.  Eq2 has a revolutionary system.  Instead of just click, click, click, WOOT!!! i made a sword.  You actually have to "engage" the furnace and craft your item.  You have to keep the tempreture at a right level, and you have to work with the metal to form the desired result.

14.  Two starting cities:  In Eq2 there will be only 2 starting cities, which is an awsome idea.  These will always be populated because there are only 2.  Each will have around 17 zones each, making them massive.  They will provide a hub for trading and traveling.  In most mmorpgs with many starting cities, you end up with only one or two actually being populated with people.  The others are compelety abondoned.  There are only 2 starting cities, but there are more than 2 cities, just they are alot smaller and less important.

15.  Exploration:  Exporlation will be an important factor in Eq2.  With no one knowing what happened to the rest of Norath it will be your job to explore and learn.

16.  Boats:  Boats will be the primary mode of transportation in Eq2.  Players will beable to actually naviagte boats instead of them being on a set course.  There of course will be set routes for some boats.  But players can guide some boats.  Allowing them more freedom in where they want to go.

17.  Graphics:  The graphics in Eq2 are simply amazing.  Just look at this picture:

<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /> image

Look at the detail, you can actually see the veins in the guy's hands and neck.

I can go on, but i won't at this time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• DaemonifugeDaemonifuge Member Posts: 8
    I just know that I will be giving both games a shot, as they both do look very good.  Like many others, I might cancel the subscription of the lesser game.

• tu_uilwentu_uilwen Member Posts: 794

Both games look and sound really good.....

I am waiting for both games to come out so....but that will be awhile.....as both games are still in beta and i am not sure what phase of beta eq2 is in to.....

and i will not pay money to buy the game and then play for abit and cacel subscription.. i will play both games out

Uilwen
    Waiting for
    Everquest 2
    World of warcraft
    Half-life 2
    Guild wars

Currently playing
    DAoC.....26 Paladin *albion*

WoW
    -Rhalon 85 B.E. rogue
    -Rhalon 81 UD Mage
    -Doneski 85 Orc death knight

"Everyones life has a beginning and an end, No one can change that."-Hiko
    "If you wish to taste the ground, then feel free to attack."-Kenshin Himura

• GambinoGambino Member Posts: 31

About that Starcraft II question, try visiting the BlizzForums to talk about it, and it was the cover story for CGW a few months ago. And at the bottom of this article a Blizzard lead designer (we all know Bill Roper) promises a Starcraft II. There will be one, and it is in VERY early stages of development.

We can probably expect to see StarCraft II in 5-10 years.

-------------------

--OracleP4

-------------------

--OracleP4