Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to make Vanguard the best game ever in the universe

How about deleting all classes, and making it an eq3? Use the enviroment, char models. delete crappy classes. Insert Eq1's class system. Bingo, THADAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• PoldanoPoldano Member Posts: 244

I suggest you set your sights slightly lower. Preferably to where there's enough oxygen to keep your brain alive. 

• KraeneeKraenee Member Posts: 166

Just make it free and make money on the expansions. Works for Guild wars

• rascalcmosrascalcmos Member Posts: 25

Originally posted by Kraenee

pfff....comparing VG and Guild Wars...the retarded answer - like all your posts -from a dedicated whiner/basher....

If all you can do is bashing like a 10years old kid, please grow a brain and stop posting ont those forums....

• moostownmoostown Member CommonPosts: 377

I know...

Shut Vanguard down and replace it with SWG pre cu, thats how to make Vanguard better.

• winterwinter Member UncommonPosts: 2,281
    Originally posted by rascalcmos

pfff....comparing VG and Guild Wars...the retarded answer - like all your posts -from a dedicated whiner/basher....

If all you can do is bashing like a 10years old kid, please grow a brain and stop posting ont those forums....

Well Ras is kinda right, GW is after all a much more stable, bug free, and fun game compared to Vanguard so the comparison of the 2 IS kinda flawed. End point of course by SOE's own admission players are still leaving VG much faster then they are coming in, so if SOE can't sell the game they certainly wouldn't be able to sell any expansions, which of course takes money and with less then 50K active subs it seems doubtfull VG is making much if any. (Most likely those of us paying station pass are the ones keeping VG alive weither we bother to play it anymore or not)

• SathirSathir Member Posts: 161

Originally posted by winter

Originally posted by rascalcmos

Well Ras is kinda right, GW is after all a much more stable, bug free, and fun game compared to Vanguard so the comparison of the 2 IS kinda flawed. End point of course by SOE's own admission players are still leaving VG much faster then they are coming in, so if SOE can't sell the game they certainly wouldn't be able to sell any expansions, which of course takes money and with less then 50K active subs it seems doubtfull VG is making much if any. (Most likely those of us paying station pass are the ones keeping VG alive weither we bother to play it anymore or not)

I totally Agree Winter. VG is infected with the plague. Its dieing, and fast. What makes it worse is the massive world the players are in. When i played 2 months ago with my 50 necromancer, i could travel for 30mins and only see one other player, its a shame. I read a lot of posts claiming that Vanguards performance hasn't changed in.. 3-4  months, if they are going to sort this game out, they need to work quick.

I do see why people may suggest for the game to go GW style, but again Winter is right. With no players, who will buy the xpacks? no one.

-----------------------------------------
    WAR is coming, are you prepared?

• VaedurVaedur Member Posts: 430

err.. 1 ) vanguard's performance is 1000% better, anyone who actually plays will tell you that, maybe empty servers = great performance, lol.

IMO all vanguard needs is a mentoring system and continued great work on the bug fixes... if lvls of all ranges could "effectively" group together, it would keep some people, most who currently play would do lower lvl dungeons if they could 'lvl down' and team..

and i still say all the "bashers" haven't played it in the last three months..

• SathirSathir Member Posts: 161
    Originally posted by Vaedur

err.. 1 ) vanguard's performance is 1000% better, anyone who actually plays will tell you that, maybe empty servers = great performance, lol.

IMO all vanguard needs is a mentoring system and continued great work on the bug fixes... if lvls of all ranges could "effectively" group together, it would keep some people, most who currently play would do lower lvl dungeons if they could 'lvl down' and team..

and i still say all the "bashers" haven't played it in the last three months..
    Rofl, your probably right, empty servers would make the game run 1000% better.

WAR is coming, are you prepared?