Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WoW???

ZarCailZarCail Member Posts: 2
OK I have never played a game like this other than Daiblo 2,  but please dont judge me or call me a newbie.  Any way, I cant wait to get WoW but I was woundering what the cost would be, and what will make this game a better than EQ2 and what should I look for, I mean if I want a deep game, that will furfill my gaming needs, huge fan of the forgotten realms books read lots, and that is what type of world i would like to play in, and EQ2 seems more the suitable choice, but WoW is by blizzard and I have loved all there games from D2 to Warcraft 3

Comments

• Bobjones1303Bobjones1303 Member Posts: 680

HELL no. Eq2 will beast WoW. simple as that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    -EQ1 character:Grotub, shaman of the Tribunal server

• AzzazzimonAzzazzimon Member UncommonPosts: 211

Just follow both games and wait to decide until they are released, you will never get an answer about what game will be best because noone know and it's only you that can decide which one is best for you.

Cost will most likely be $12-15/ month

-------------------------
    Azzazzimon

-------------------------
    Azzazzimon

• ZarCailZarCail Member Posts: 2
    well put

• ElliotElliot Member CommonPosts: 49

*Just follow both games and wait to decide until they are released, you will never get an answer about what game will be best because noone know and it's only you that can decide which one is best for you.*

now this is what we should all be saying and there would be no more need for these silly eq2 vs wow threads.

• OracleP4OracleP4 Member Posts: 495
    WOW will definitely be the best MMORPG ever!  Way better then SuckQuest (ie. EverQuest 2)

-------------------
    "Do I come to your workplace and tell you how to kill civilians? No, so don't tell me how to do my job" - Sam Fischer.

--OracleP4

-------------------
    "Do I come to your workplace and tell you how to kill civilians? No, so don't tell me how to do my job" - Sam Fischer.

--OracleP4

Like: DAoC, WOW, GW, DnL
    Dislike: SoR, EQ, EQ2, SWG, KO, AC2, CoH
    Don't Care About: Most Everything Else

• KunarickKunarick Member Posts: 348
    Oracle, you like sucking don't you.  And when I say sucking, I mean in games and in real life.  It is apparent that you suck so bad because you play WOS: World of Sucking!!!!!image

-----------------------------
    "You sir, are a moron"

Keep pouring on the verbal diarhea Kunarick.  The only person you're making a fool of is yourself!

-------------------

--OracleP4

-------------------

--OracleP4

... and you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No, not really, but nice try Bobjones1303, maybe if you keep agreeing with Kunarick though, eventually between the two of you you'll discover how to type posts without sounding like you shat all over your keyboards.

-------------------

--OracleP4

-------------------

--OracleP4

Originally posted by OracleP4
    No, not really, but nice try Bobjones1303, maybe if you keep agreeing with Kunarick though, eventually between the two of you you'll discover how to type posts without sounding like you shat all over your keyboards.

-------------------
    --OracleP4

"type posts like you shat all over your keyboards.....", you mean like you?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No, I was talking about you.  But nice try at a come back.  Maybe you should say your daddy is gonna beat me up now?

-------------------

--OracleP4

-------------------

--OracleP4

Your so original Oracle, forgive my febial mind for thinking otherwise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're so original Oracle, forgive my febial mind for thinking otherwise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I'm glad your feeble mind also makes you post things twice like a nimrod.

-------------------

--OracleP4

-------------------

--OracleP4

Is piggy gonna cry?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You really need to grow up bro image

-------------------

--OracleP4

-------------------

--OracleP4

A bit off topic, but when is anyone else going to post in this argument besides me and oracle?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one else here can stand you.  I just reply to you cause someone needs to shut you down so you will hopefully one day stop flooding this forums with your verbal diarhea.

-------------------

--OracleP4

-------------------

--OracleP4

• jancokasujancokasu Member Posts: 8

I won't say WoW is better, but each game will have its high point in different sections.

The players will decide which game is better suited for themselves, but for me...of course WoW.

It is the most anticipated game.

• zeroskaterzeroskater Member Posts: 176

jesus christ you people suck ... if you like a game then you like a game ... ok so someone else may not like the samegame ... what the hell is it to you ? jesus your like kids fighting over who gets the action man ... its stupid ... so shut up and stop bickering . its pathetic .

without life we'd be dead.

• KunarickKunarick Member Posts: 348

Really, dont make a fight over it that takes many posts, im just stating my post and then if someone asks a question i answer it imho.

-----------------
    The True Oracle of all that is EverQuest!! Down with WoW, down with all other MMORPGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WoW, it rocks (and I don't mean the game)!

-----------------------------
    "You sir, are a moron"

I would have to say that you, Oracle, are more annoying than kunarick....by far.  No one can stand you!  No one, even alot of WoW people hate you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• OminisOminis Member Posts: 1,015

Originally posted by Bobjones1303
    A bit off topic, but when is anyone else going to post in this argument besides me and oracle?

Because 90% of the people on the boards don't really care to get into this non-stop flame war. It is both tiring and annoying hearing each of you go on and on about such a pointless debate. I've normally tried to avoid posting in any of these threads but I just wanted to tell you guys no one else really cares about how much you are devoted to each of your individual games. Its fine to have your own oppinion about it but when you push other people down because they just like another game is stupid. If you backed up your belief with some points but when you just say something like this:

Originally posted by Kunarick
    Oracle, you like sucking don't you.  And when I say sucking, I mean in games and in real life.  It is apparent that you suck so bad because you play WOS: World of Sucking!!!!!

It just makes you guys sound like kids and doesn't help the point you are trying to make. And I'm not just saying it to Bob and Kunarick, I'm saying it to everyone who keeps going on with these ______ vs. ________ debates without anything to back up what they are saying. Why not just wait until they are released?

Testing Currently:
    Alpha: Guild Wars
    Beta: Saga of Ryzom + Risk Your Life
    Playing: City of Heroes
    Interested: WOW & EQII (yeah, both... deal with it)

Currently:
    Playing: WOW & GW

• tu_uilwentu_uilwen Member Posts: 794

The way i see it is if you two are not going ot get into a fight in real life...like meet up and fight it out....

THEN PLEASE SHUT UP!!!!!!!

this is point less to just go back and forth and back and forth on

"o you suck because your gonnaplay world of sucking"

omg how childish is that....jsut shut up....

ok bob you love eq and eq2 then shut up and play eq till eq2 comes out and play eq2....

oracle you love wow so do what you do and play other games and wait for wow....

other then that you two need to grow up and just stop...

Uilwen
    Waiting for
    Everquest 2
    World of warcraft
    Half-life 2
    Guild wars

Currently playing
    Everquest...45 wood elf Ranger
    DAoC.....26 Paladin *albion*

---------------------------------------------
    WoW
    -Rhalon 85 B.E. rogue
    -Rhalon 81 UD Mage
    -Doneski 85 Orc death knight

"Everyones life has a beginning and an end, No one can change that."-Hiko
    "If you wish to taste the ground, then feel free to attack."-Kenshin Himura
    ---------------------------------------------

I have to ask, why do you always put spaces between your lines of writing?  I've always wondered it?  (I'm not trying to make fun of you, i'm just curious.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~