Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DAOC vs AC2 who has the better staff wielding class?

LumaLuma Member UncommonPosts: 34

Hi my main weapon in chosse in any roleplaying game is the staff. But there is not many classes in rpg that makes them worth while to use and dmg is very low. There are only 2 mmo's that i know of that have a staff weilding class and that is the juggurnot on AC2 and Faier in DAOC. I have played AC2 before but never got the juggurnot to be too effective. I have not tryed DAOC. First if i use the 7-day trail will that get eough time to play with the faier class or should i just spend $10 to get the best seller verison. My main qusetion is which do think is better the juggurant class or faier class. Or  is there another game that lets me focus on the staff? As a side note I also like to solo. Thanks 

Comments

• InEccessInEccess Member UncommonPosts: 111

The FRIAR class is a great solo class. They have heals, buffs, the  Evade skill of the stealth classes, and the damage output to be a melee class. Very formitable in RvR, and a very welcome class in PvE.

• ramadinramadin Member Posts: 1,304

Actually EQ has the best staff weilding classes by far.  And theres a 30 day free trial, no credit card needed.  Actually, I think Ill go play right now lol.

Laying in bed, looking up at the stars, a single thought passed through my head. Where the fuck is my roof?

-----------------Censored------------------

• LumaLuma Member UncommonPosts: 34
    I am downloading the free trail now. can you tell me what class that is? I am guess it is the monk class but than all monks in rpgs do way better dmg with their hands. but than again maybe eq will prove me wrong.
  • LumaLuma Member UncommonPosts: 34
    I have the free trail DAOC on my computer too. But can I really try out the faier class in 7-days? plus the cd-key gamespy gives is invald or does it need to update before I put the key in?