Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

9 year old prodigy emerges from War Torn Lithuania

EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

Check this out.  This child (Akiane Kramarik) wakes up one morning when she was 7 years old.  She claimed that God was speaking to her and told her mommy to buy her some paint brushes and canvas.  Pretty soon, this kid pops out paintings that would make a pro blush much less a child.

Various news stories visited her hom where there family is dirt poor and they have no television or radio whatsoever.  Anyways...check out the paintings she gets out of head:

lol, notice her age under her sig?

her self portrait

Heh, thats her

right now she is currently painting african scenes to raise money for AIDS awareness for many of the AIDs-torn countries

Pretty crazy talent huh?

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

Comments

• waterbbq2waterbbq2 Member Posts: 57
    Amazingimage

White Mage:28 Server:Slyph
    Black Mage:15 LinkShell:PlayersClub
    Theif:2

White Mage:30 Server:Slyph
    Black Mage:15 LinkShell:PlayersClub
    Theif:2

• metalfoxusmetalfoxus Member Posts: 805

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage    

image thats awesome!

• DaShizDaShiz Member Posts: 375

That is pretty amazing, where did you find this info at?

Your scathing wit and daring insight into the turbulent political crags of the internet are shining beacons of truth and purity for the slight remaining masses of visionless hypocriticial sheep who bleat at the thought of your glory

Your scathing wit and daring insight into the turbulent political crags of the internet are shining beacons of truth and purity for the slight remaining masses of visionless hypocriticial sheep who bleat at the thought of your glory

• BigPeelerBigPeeler Member Posts: 1,270

wow o_0...

thats pretty amazing i gotta say image

no matter where u come from... no matter where u are now... no matter where ur going... its all about the EXP

--------------------------------------

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

Originally posted by DaShiz

That is pretty amazing, where did you find this info at?

A Christian magazine helped her to raise some funds to paint more paintings and she did an overseas interview with the magazine staff as saying thank you.

The weird thing is the pictures of Christ.  She has had no previous recolletion of any painting, movie, or picture of someone representing Jesus.  Her country was atheistic all the way up till she was born so there weren't many churches around.  She said that God told her to paint it and lol, she did.

The amazing thing is that her family is dirt poor yet her paintings (the first one) sold for 10K (US dollars) and she only asks that the money go to Africa.

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• FinweFinwe Member CommonPosts: 3,106
    Wow...

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didnt exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

• Sir-SvenSir-Sven Member Posts: 773

That is crazy! She is amazing!! Wow!!::::04::::::06::::::16::::::08::::::07::::::06::::::04::::::02:: So many emotions! Or I mean emoticons!

サ ー ス ベ ン

• DankyaesDankyaes Member Posts: 2
    truly amazing, things like this make think the world might actually make it another 50 years.

• MagmaMayhemMagmaMayhem Member Posts: 47
    Just goes to show that the coolest and best gifts are from God.image 

---------------------------------------------
    No right-minded fool forsakes truth for falsehood

---------------------------------------------
    No right-minded fool forsakes truth for falsehood

Originally posted by Gunblade

Good for her ::::12::

yup, that shows your intelligence

• zide56zide56 Member Posts: 356

Ooo...is that a painting of Jesus?  Gotta love the graven image.  image

Maybe she should paint some nuts to show her inner feelings.

• bsherlockbsherlock Member Posts: 491
    seriously tho, if this is true then wow. almost enough to make me a beleiver.

MUAHAHAHAHAHA

MUAHAHAHAHAHA

• LoD254LoD254 Member Posts: 373
    Wow... it makes me further understand how artistically challenged I am.

• Mag1sterMag1ster Member Posts: 97

Let's argue over god... no seriously we don't want to do this... cut it out before it happen ;)

Pretty nice pic btw!

Well, I do believe in God and in everything that is taught in His Word, and I can most assuredly tell you that this is ridiculous BS.

• Sir-SvenSir-Sven Member Posts: 773

I believe in God, his will and I think God could have given a little girl a great talent. It's happened in the past with people like Mozart. Why can't it happen now?

サ ー ス ベ ン

• FinweFinwe Member CommonPosts: 3,106
    I know God exists as well. But, you got to be on the lookout for hoaxes. This may be real. Just gotta make sure it is though.

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didnt exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

• MunkiMunki Member CommonPosts: 2,128

Well Im Athiest, and I think thats a very talented little girl.

but they have shown that many people in the past who "heard voices from god" were usually suffereing from lead poisoning since the water pipes back then were made of lead.

and when you are sick, ill, insane, you tend to see things differently, and tend to be good at art or other creative things.

after 6 or so years, I had to change it a little...

• LoD254LoD254 Member Posts: 373

Originally posted by Munki

Well Im Athiest, and I think thats a very talented little girl.

I couldn't agree more. Im also an atheist and she is a very good painter.

Originally posted by Finwe
    I know God exists as well. But, you got to be on the lookout for hoaxes. This may be real. Just gotta make sure it is though.

I dont think its a hoax.  She was featured on Oprah. lol, Im not a big Oprah fan nor do I htink everything that goes through her show is always legit but for the most part The Oprah show usually have serious topics and issues rather than the typical "Jerry Springer" scene.

Also, this girl painted in front of a CNN crew to show them she wasn't hiring out a painter to help her.

Mozart didn't wake up one day and start composing symphony pieces without ever looking at a note before.

This entire story is ridiculous.  She was on Oprah, for Pete's sake!  If that doesn't prove it's invalidity, then I don't know what will.

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786
     This story sounds rediculous. Some orphan girl starts painting jesus? Sounds like somebody is trying to start a money scam here.

Playing: City of Heroes/ Dark Age of Camelot
    Upcoming: EverQuest II

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server

It's also strange how she can paint these masterpieces (which I doubt God would instruct her to paint anyway--isn't making an image of Jesus in violation of the second commandment?), and yet she has some problems painting her name and her age.  It even looks like she had to paint over it and do it again--if she even was the one who painted them.

I hate it when people use the name of God for their own personal gain.  It's disgusting.