Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why are you guys at MMORPG.COM not talking about AO 3rd Anniversary ?

Kaynos1972Kaynos1972 Member Posts: 2,316
They gave tons of prizes including 3 cd-keys per active players !  With these keys new players can get the game totaly free of charge and play the 1st 30 days for free also.  I'm just wondering why that major event has not make the front page headline at all ?

Comments

• TianFengTianFeng Member Posts: 134

'A' what? Whats AO? image

I think the mods on this site are a little lazy, im sure they'll post it up in their news soon! image

-------------------------------------------

MMORPGs: Treadmills that make you fatter.

www.silkyvenom.com <-- a good site for Vanguard information

• bsherlockbsherlock Member Posts: 491
    AO = Anarchy online i beleive

MUAHAHAHAHAHA

MUAHAHAHAHAHA

• TianFengTianFeng Member Posts: 134

Anarchy whatnow? Never heard of it!

Im just kidding Bsherlock! I just need a rest from all those big long posts!

-------------------------------------------

MMORPGs: Treadmills that make you fatter.

www.silkyvenom.com <-- a good site for Vanguard information

• FinweFinwe Member CommonPosts: 3,106
    Because AO is teh suxxorz?

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didnt exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

• RJCoxRJCox Member Posts: 2,686

We did announce it, and give details about it, it was a News Item, apparently you missed it:

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/setView/news/gameID/10/showArticle/1866

Richard J. Cox
    "There were much of the beautiful, much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible, and not a little of that which might have excited disgust."

• OrccOrcc Member Posts: 3,043
    Uh, UO just had its 7th anniversary, which they give out an ingame prize to the buyer along with all the expansions, 7 cd-keys for friends to use and a bunch of extra stuff, plus Ultima 9.