Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bellato Updates?

Database82Database82 Member Posts: 179
I originally played this game and wanted to know what changes they made to the Bellato? I heard that Bellato were supposed to get another MAU that was above the Black MAU, but heard that never happened and from what I'm told by a few other players the Bellato's get seriously screwed in the end game. If my information is incorrect please let me know and let me know of the changes in the game. I originally liked the game, but the point grinding pissed me off it reminded me of old skool EQ1 grind and for those of you that don't remember EQ1 (Everquest 1 was one of the very first MMORPG's next to Ultima Online and the grinding was so bad in the game if you died and lost a lvl it would take a few days or weeks to gain it back, also there were cases where people killed themselves over this.) But please give me some info on this! Sell Me this game I'd really like your opinion. Thx Much!

Current MMO: Aion
MMO Watch: Warhammer 40k Online, SWToR, GW2.
Played: Planetside, SWG, EQ, EQ2, L2, WoW, RFO, KAL, MxO, Voyage, RO,Vanguard,Tabula Rasa, Horizons, CoH/CoV,, Lotro, FFXI
First MMO: Everquest (Tunare Server, Ronin/Tide Guild)

Comments

• kramtkramt Member Posts: 86
    In episode 2 there are new upgrades not just for bellato's but to all races. Bellato's will now have red mau, cora has red isis. You can see for this in youtube.com.
  • Database82Database82 Member Posts: 179
    Ohhh thx very much for this, would you happen to know anymore about how things have changed with the bellato? I know before bellatos were the most underpowered race from what i heard anyways. Did they do any changes?

Played: Planetside, SWG, EQ, EQ2, L2, WoW, RFO, KAL, MxO, Voyage, RO,Vanguard,Tabula Rasa, Horizons, CoH/CoV,, Lotro, FFXI

As far as I know they have level 48 upgrade for BMAUS. In the server that I played before, Bellatos usually won in the Chip War since they have more numbers compare to other races. In this game number really matters
  • s0ulls0ull Member Posts: 186
    Accretians win most chip wars due to greater numbers, greater number of higher levels and better turn out in chip war. You could also argue more skill but that's more a matter of opinion 
  • Database82Database82 Member Posts: 179
    Any idea what the new upgrade is?

Body (increase in defense) and arms (increase damage) for the BMAUs
  • freedom07freedom07 Member Posts: 25

is it true that the MAUs of Bellatos were slightly weakened..?

I heard it in other forums..