Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

For all who hate or love my posts:

KunarickKunarick Member Posts: 348

For all who hate me or love my posts, feel free to flood my inbox, I really don't mind, I love reading flames and I love reading fan mail, it's all the same to me. Please, don't hesitate to send me all the mail you want to my mmorpg inbox.

-----------------
The True Oracle of all that is EverQuest!! Down with WoW, down with all other MMORPGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WoW, it rocks (and I don't mean the game)!

-----------------------------
"You sir, are a moron"

Comments

• zeroskaterzeroskater Member Posts: 176

you do mean the game ... cause ya love it .. you adore it your just so wraped up in it that you cant help but insult it . this is how you get your feeling of love out for WoW.....

1,2 buckle my shoe 3,4 knock on the door 5,6 pick up sticks
    7,8 GO AND SKATE !

without life we'd be dead.

• KunarickKunarick Member Posts: 348

What are you talking about?!? Saying that I like WoW!!!?! You must be extremely high on something! Good god! I've seen the gameplay and beta and it is crap! All bow down to EQ and EQ2!::::08::::::08::::::08::::::08::::::08::

-----------------
    The True Oracle of all that is EverQuest!! Down with WoW, down with all other MMORPGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WoW, it rocks (and I don't mean the game)!

-----------------------------
    "You sir, are a moron"

This discussion has been closed.