Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RUNESCAPE THREAD-for all ppl who play on runescape

joshbosh2joshbosh2 Member Posts: 29

hi ppl if u like runescape plz post on this thread. post ur.

Username(runescape):josh bosh2

Combat lvl:52

Quest points:72

total lvl:634

Then just talk about anythin really. no bad things about rs on this thread plz

Comments

• TankerFtwTankerFtw Member Posts: 15

Well i liked runescape but i dont like it anymore...I gave my brother my account .I got my character to lvl 90 without paying members.

Account name:Peter0073

combat lvl :90

Quest:39

Total lvl:err..900 and something

n00b 4 LyFe

• Shrimp10Shrimp10 Member Posts: 275

Hi I play every day  RS passes a lot of time in my dull life...

Username: The Shrimp10

Combat lvl: 88

Quest points: 200

Total lvl: 1,382

Did you hear the lvl cap might be rising?   I'm quite looking forward to that.

The updates on the giants, dragons and demons are really good, I have to say.

Best MMOs - RuneScape and WoW
    Crappiest MMOs - Hero Online, SWG, DDO
    MMO's played - RS, WoW, GW, EVE, AO, PlanetSide, Jumpgate, Face of Mankind, MapleStory, SO, Liniege 1 & 2, City of Villains, Flyff, Realm Online, SWG, Seed, Sims Online, City of Heroes.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    ----

• katriellkatriell Member UncommonPosts: 977

Why is this in Role-Playing Discussion? ::::12::

-----------
    In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on August 13, 2008.

• joshbosh2joshbosh2 Member Posts: 29
    uum i dunno it was mi first day wen i postted it so i hadnt really got a clue!
  • LucchenoLuccheno Member UncommonPosts: 65

ok

Username(runescape): Luccheno

Combat lvl:83

Quest points:169

total lvl:1083

heres my lvls....... as for rs............ and for rp.......... well, many people may not find this true, but in runescape u actually have a roleplaying goin on...... the myreque, the gnomes, the wars between sara and zammy, several kings...... and altough soem quests are not quite in the story, many of them u think "Wow, it really is linked to many events, or Wow i didnt know this"

Very nice........ and if u ar ein a clan (forum based not official yet) ur gamer pay will be stimulated......... besides....... many stuff on the game is fun, fun fun if u spend ur time lookin for it

• PibblePibble Member Posts: 285
    I'm not playing RS anymore, but it was my first MMO, I didn't knew what a MMO was before I played RS. I think it's a nice game for kids like 8-12 or something. I like the quests, but the game bores me very fast. I think if you have never played a MMO, then play RuneScape.

• Part_Of_MePart_Of_Me Member Posts: 2

I used to play, quitted like 1,5 month ago. Got kinda boring + it was to time consuming.

Anyways my stats were about this:

Name: Pusur92

Quest points: 219, the max when i quitted.

Total lvl: 1561 I think

And after I sold most of my stuff, I had 30Mill cash

• aznwarlordaznwarlord Member Posts: 18
    i quit runescape after playing it for like 3 years ... lol

the game is just so time consuming and grinding... but its worth it sometimes. until u get scammed or hacked..

• ThrashMindedThrashMinded Member Posts: 22

rs is the only mmo iv played so far, bloody comp is proper slow so i cant go on the better games

names : Ze Sword1

combat lvl : 70 (need to train more)

i agree tho is a basic mmo game for beginers

• xaiusz1xaiusz1 Member Posts: 20

runescape owns we all started with this game but honestly it sukz balls now

im waiting for runescape version 2.0

enhanced graphics rumor has it that it WILL come out.....im not sure though

• Shrimp10Shrimp10 Member Posts: 275

RS 2.0 is already out...in fact we are currently on RS 2.1.   And it doesn't suck balls for everyone, so you can't say you speak for those people.

Best MMOs - RuneScape and WoW
    Crappiest MMOs - Hero Online, SWG, DDO
    MMO's played - RS, WoW, GW, EVE, AO, PlanetSide, Jumpgate, Face of Mankind, MapleStory, SO, Liniege 1 & 2, City of Villains, Flyff, Realm Online, SWG, Seed, Sims Online, City of Heroes.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    ----

• AerosparxAerosparx Member Posts: 1
    Name: Liquid Morph
    Combat Lvl: 121
    Quest Points: 181
    Total Level: 1571

I quit RS about a week ago, hehe, as for my account, I'm keeping it incase I restart RS again. I started almost 3 years ago, with a 9-month break and used to play all the time.

• DemonZabuzaDemonZabuza Member Posts: 71

Char name-Demonzabuza

Combat lvl-108

I still actively play runescape sometimes. Its fun if your member otherwise its boring.

Like 97% of the game is p2p only

• Gre4tGre4t Member Posts: 26
    Eh, I have a level 112 that I haven't played in a long time, aswell as a level 78 that I haven't played in a long time.
  • Token1337GuyToken1337Guy Member Posts: 159
    Originally posted by joshbosh2

uum i dunno it was mi first day wen i postted it so i hadnt really got a clue!
    Please read the forum description before posing in it next time.  The staff doesn't seem to care here, but on other boards they do.
  • TroLL1TroLL1 Member Posts: 8
    i havent played runescape in forever, but my old main account was Sion625, i cant remember the lvls i had on it, i just remember being really obsessed with it for a while
  • ZharithZharith Member Posts: 3
    Combat-73
    QP-54
    TL-946
    Zharith
  • chillikingchilliking Member UncommonPosts: 240
    Everyone on mmorpg.com played runescape once...
  • 90192339019233 Member Posts: 3

Username: Omg_123_Hi

Quest: 67

Combat: 60

Total skill:924 but I'm working my way up because I'm training loads of skills. mainly wc and fm.

Be afraid of the light, not the dark.

• LOTROroks124LOTROroks124 Member Posts: 5

Like everyone said it a good MMO for begginers.  It was my first MMO.

Also, are any of you guys RS gods? My friend asked Zezima if I could and so far it's a yes.

Username:Zevma

combat level:41

QP's:37

total level:340

having money is one thing, being rich is another

• gman2100gman2100 Member Posts: 94

Its a good mmo if you cant afford a real one.  The combat is dull, the only good thing about the game is the economy and the massive world to explore. 

Personally my first mmo, got pretty far, and then I found this site and realized that there were way better things out there.

edit: The game absolutely sucks if you play it free, the free servers are just full of scammers and little kids, constantly trying to steal your stuff.  The member worlds are pretty much the same thing, but theres alot more things to do.

I quit runescape a couple of years ago, and I tried to log on a couple months ago, turns out my account was stolen.  Big suprise right?

• x_Kiba_xx_Kiba_x Member Posts: 89
    Originally posted by Shrimp10

Hi I play every day  RS passes a lot of time in my dull life...

Username: The Shrimp10
    Combat lvl: 88
    Quest points: 200
    Total lvl: 1,382

Did you hear the lvl cap might be rising?   I'm quite looking forward to that.
    The updates on the giants, dragons and demons are really good, I have to say.

I dont know how they're going to raise the level cap, unless they raise the Combat skill level cap with it, or if they make a new fighting skill...?

• besi20besi20 Member Posts: 1

i play rune scape name besi20 level 98

• Whos_whoWhos_who Member Posts: 4

Runescapes not that good of a game so i'm into gun games now. I gave my friend my account

Wise archer7

Combat lvl: 61

Quest points:??

total lvl:???

• omegadavidomegadavid Member Posts: 1

i love runescape very very very much my  name is omega davidd

combat lvl 94

and i play it every day

my name in runescape is omega davidd i am lvl 94 lolz