Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for beta tester

Go to fanracingcentral.com now to sign up for beta testing. Testing is going to start very soon and we are in need of testers so we are offering an insentive to sign up before July 31st that you get 2 teams for free if you buy 2. So sign up now and don't miss the chance to test the next big thing.

Vice President
FanRacing Central
fanracingcentral.com

Comments

• XruxXrux Member UncommonPosts: 134

so you want me to pay 50$ to have 4 teams i can test until october 2007 when it starts ....?

no screenies to see what fun you buy

Have no fear, Xru is here.

• AstropuyoAstropuyo Member RarePosts: 2,178

Originally posted by Xrux

so you want me to pay 50$ to have 4 teams i can test until october 2007 when it starts ....?
    Dude, why wouldn't you jump on a opertunity such as this!

I mean I just bought 10 packs, this is so going to kick ass.

Screenies

• MahjonMahjon Member Posts: 4
    Originally posted by Xrux

Absoutly not. When the game is ready for registering and ready for people to buy thier teams, then you pay 25$ a team to play the game for real. There is no cost to beta test at all. Just sign up and we will send you an email back to let you know that we received your request to beta test and let you know if we still have room. So don't delay and sign up today.

Vice President
    FanRacing Central
    fanracingcentral.com

• WoopinWoopin Member UncommonPosts: 1,012

So many come to promote a beta with nothing to show but a 1/2 done website with little to no infomation at all.

As a past developer for certain games and mods 1 thing a team always works on is public relations showing game information and promotion of the game through the website loads of screens even concepts and plenty of infromation about the game including forums to discuss the game and ask the devs upfront.

Why is it people throw out MMO's without any to little information these days?

It does not hurt to show some insight to a game so that people have some idea what they are registering for.

I know the games not in beta yet but I am sure others who have made games before always show others what the games about it does not take much work to build a website and throw a little more info on there.

----

I am sorry but untill more info is posted I personaly would not waist my time registering blindfolded for a game to come. For all we know you could be a marketing website gathering email addresses of people intrested in Gaming and Racing :)

• MahjonMahjon Member Posts: 4

Thank you so very much for your input. I have been looking for that from so many different forums and I guess I was going to the wrong places. Our site is full of information but it is a lot of reading to get that information I do agree. I am working with the designers now to have the permanent site up very soon. The one thing I am not doing is phishing for email addresses, I thought that would have been better than a home address for future contact. This is an MMO but not your traditional kind. This is fantasy sports and basically why there are no screen shots. Like I said there is info on how the game works How to Play, that links to individual pages from there on the different aspects. We believe that this is going to be the next big thing in fantasy gaming with even the possibility of a reality TV show to come out of the final race. But that is all in the future and we need to get past the testing phase first. I will be sure to talk the site up more when it is ready for testing( which I hope will be in the next few weeks) so please, anyone that may have an opinion or advice please feel free to respond to this or any other posts that you may find.

Vice President
    FanRacing Central
    fanracingcentral.com