Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How bad is WoW?

KunarickKunarick Member Posts: 348
Down with WoW!! Only EQ should survive!  What do you think?  Spoken by the true Oracle, the Oracle of EQ, the only good MMORPG...that and EQ2!!!

-----------------
The True Oracle of all that is EverQuest!! Down with WoW, down with all other MMORPGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WoW, it rocks (and I don't mean the game)!

-----------------------------
"You sir, are a moron"

Comments

• KunarickKunarick Member Posts: 348
    I agree with myself!

-----------------
    The True Oracle of all that is EverQuest!! Down with WoW, down with all other MMORPGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WoW, it rocks (and I don't mean the game)!

"You sir, are a moron"

• crockcrock Member Posts: 556

i think WoW is bad..but dont realy suxx like that piece of sheet called EQ series and verant ::::01::

Don't you mean piece of ****?  Well, for your info, WoW is ****!  The Oracle has spoken!

-----------------

"You sir, are a moron"

• ramadinramadin Member Posts: 1,304

Verant?  LOL if youre gonna insult something at least have a clue.  Verant has nothing to do with EQ.

Laying in bed, looking up at the stars, a single thought passed through my head. Where the fuck is my roof?

-----------------Censored------------------

He said EQ also.  The Oracle has Spoken!

-----------------

"You sir, are a moron"

• waterbbq2waterbbq2 Member Posts: 57
    Hey guy. STFU. First you have no facts about this game.(shows in your posts) Second, you agree with yourself? How do you do that. Third why are you double posting?

White Mage:28 Server:Slyph
    Black Mage:15 LinkShell:PlayersClub
    Theif:2

White Mage:30 Server:Slyph
    Black Mage:15 LinkShell:PlayersClub
    Theif:2

• Bobjones1303Bobjones1303 Member Posts: 680

Only you would have a sick idea like that in your mind.....stay away from me you freak.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    -EQ1 character:Grotub, shaman of the Tribunal server

• Bobjones1303Bobjones1303 Member Posts: 680

yes i'm sure you had fun imagining that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    -EQ1 character:Grotub, shaman of the Tribunal server

• metalfoxusmetalfoxus Member Posts: 805

hes a sick sick little boy...

arent we all...

-----------------

"You sir, are a moron"

• crockcrock Member Posts: 556

Originally posted by ramadin
    Verant?  LOL if youre gonna insult something at least have a clue.  Verant has nothing to do with EQ.

Laying in bed, looking up at the stars, a single thought passed through my head. Where the fuck is my roof?

lol sorry EQ isnt made by verant
    but by some lil korean firma

they love stupid endless grind and camping=)

lol nice

-----------------

"You sir, are a moron"

but isnt that who i truely am? at least i amit it

-----------------

"You sir, are a moron"

• OracleP4OracleP4 Member Posts: 495

Smells like EQ2 fanboy in here...

-------------------
    "Do I come to your workplace and tell you how to kill civilians? No, so don't tell me how to do my job" - Sam Fischer.

--OracleP4

-------------------
    "Do I come to your workplace and tell you how to kill civilians? No, so don't tell me how to do my job" - Sam Fischer.

--OracleP4

Like: DAoC, WOW, GW, DnL
    Dislike: SoR, EQ, EQ2, SWG, KO, AC2, CoH
    Don't Care About: Most Everything Else

Which is a fresher smell than the WoW reeking stench!

-----------------

"You sir, are a moron"

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263

lol...

It can't be stopped.  Every World of Warcraft or EverQuest 2 thread there's someone crapping on it...

I just say kill them all... LONG LIVE MERIDEN 59!

What will he do next?
  • OracleP4OracleP4 Member Posts: 495
    Hmmm, no, but nice try, thank you, you can leave now, your work on this forum is done and you need never come here again.

-------------------

--OracleP4

-------------------

--OracleP4

Like: DAoC, WOW, GW, DnL
    Dislike: SoR, EQ, EQ2, SWG, KO, AC2, CoH
    Don't Care About: Most Everything Else

This discussion has been closed.