Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

different/alternate styleshhet

frumbertfrumbert Member Posts: 190

Maybe it's my eyes. Maybe it's my glasses. But I find it HARD to read light text on a dark background. This web site has always been a light text on dark background site, and in the last skin a year or two ago I had made myself a special stylesheet and tool for injecting it when I'm browsing this site. That of course was several system rebuilds ago...

There's a thing you can do to specify alternate stylesheets that turn up in the firefox Page Style menu (under View). Please, it would be much appreciated for people like me if you could provide a stylesheet with an alternate colour scheme that has a LIGHT background and DARK text. Most people would see this one: blue's, blacks. It's all very cool. But we could then choose to switch to a different colour scheme to stop our eyes watering.

Forum signatures are stupid and annoying. I've turned mine off.

Comments

• skywisenightskywisenight Member UncommonPosts: 348

I'm working on a solution to just this right now.  There are many elements of the current look of the site that are being addressed, as well as colour mods being made.

It's definatly not just you either, this has been a highly desired change.

• frumbertfrumbert Member Posts: 190

Well it quite nice to know such requests are being read and thought about. I look forward to your results!

Forum signatures are stupid and annoying. I've turned mine off.