Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CONVERT

KunarickKunarick Member Posts: 348

YOU SHALL CONVERT TO EQ2 FROM WoW OR YOU SHALL FALL.  CONVERT TO EQ2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  IT IS SUPERIOR!  THE EQ ORACLE HAS SPOKEN!  THE WoW ORACLE KNOWS NOTHING!!!!!

-----------------
The True Oracle of all that is EverQuest!! Down with WoW, down with all other MMORPGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WoW, it rocks (and I don't mean the game)!

-----------------------------
"You sir, are a moron"

Comments

• waterbbq2waterbbq2 Member Posts: 57
    WoW. Bashing Oracle? not a very good idea considering your IQ.image

White Mage:28 Server:Slyph
    Black Mage:15 LinkShell:PlayersClub
    Theif:2

White Mage:30 Server:Slyph
    Black Mage:15 LinkShell:PlayersClub
    Theif:2

• OracleP4OracleP4 Member Posts: 495

Would you stop posting your spam everywhere.  No one here cares what you think or have to say.

-------------------
    "Do I come to your workplace and tell you how to kill civilians? No, so don't tell me how to do my job" - Sam Fischer.

--OracleP4

-------------------
    "Do I come to your workplace and tell you how to kill civilians? No, so don't tell me how to do my job" - Sam Fischer.

--OracleP4

Like: DAoC, WOW, GW, DnL
    Dislike: SoR, EQ, EQ2, SWG, KO, AC2, CoH
    Don't Care About: Most Everything Else

• Bobjones1303Bobjones1303 Member Posts: 680
    Oracle your just jelous because he is actying like you but supporting Eq2.  Your just jelous.  You don't like competition because any comeptetion could roll right over you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    -EQ1 character:Grotub, shaman of the Tribunal server

Well, maybe when you learn to spell I'll have something to think about.

-------------------

--OracleP4

-------------------

--OracleP4

If you were a REAL gammer (which your not), you will know that spelling doesn't count since gammers write quickly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I'm glad I'm not a real gammer since I don't even know what that is.  However, being a real gamer I think I know that gamers can also be educated and have good enough typing skillz.  Maybe you just need to clean the sticky spots off your keyboard? Or maybe try using both hands.

-------------------

--OracleP4

-------------------

--OracleP4

Since when is skills spelled like skillz?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You really aren't a real gamer.  Would you stop making a fool of yourself!! You're making mocking you way way too easy for me!

-------------------

--OracleP4

-------------------

--OracleP4

I just wanted to point out something i found intresting.  On every topic i have found one of kunaricks posts the topic itself has grown.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah, most topics on here do grow, regardless of who posts on them.  But It's good to see that you have a keen knack for observing the staggeringly obvious.

-------------------

--OracleP4

-------------------

--OracleP4

Yeah i know, i fell special.image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah... ok  image

-------------------

--OracleP4

-------------------

--OracleP4

• krityckrityc Member UncommonPosts: 175

- Blizzard is a better company.

- Anything owned by Sony is doomed by corperate strong hand.

"You can lay on your back for hours and imagine clouds are various animals, but in the end they are just clouds."

Krityc 2/9/04

holla!

[(T+G=W)=Gr*Nf]-S=FoF
    T=Time G=Gear W=Win Gr=Grind Nf=NoFun S=Skill FoF=FullofFail

"Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's azz by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather to take his word for it?" - Tommy Boy

Competely unture.  Blizzard may have made some good games but those good games aren't good mmorpg games.  You must be one of those little kiddy fans that think that anything that blizzard makes will be awsome.  Everquest 1 was the most succesful mmorpg in the world.  It has brought massive amounts of change to the mmorpg industry.  If Eq1 didn't excisit than Wow probly wouldn't either.  Since Eq1 was the best and most succesful mmorpg in the world it is only logical that Eq2 will be as succesful if not more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah, but by that logic then Star Wars Episode I should have been a good movie, because the first trilogy was, but it sucked big time.  EQ1 sucked anyways.  And EQ2 will be just as good as EQ1 image

-------------------

--OracleP4

-------------------

--OracleP4

The same can work for WoW.  Diablo 2 and WC3 may have been good, but that won't make it a good game.  Anyway, the communtity on Diablo and WC3 we're all hackers, little children, and spammers, definatly not people i would want playing my game.

Anyway, to all those people who have said that Eq1 sucked.....i fell really sorry for you.  If there was no Eq1 then there wouldn't be alot of all the other mmorpgs out and coming out...including WoW.  What was out before Eq1...ultima online.  See how much Eq1 changed the world of mmorpg.  If it had not come out, then alot of games would be 2d.  Eq1 was so revolutionary it is amazying, you can deny that fact, but it is a fact.  Eq1 is a great game.  I have to admit though, it all went down hill after the planes came out.  Eq2 will not make that same mistake.  SOE has experiance, and they know what not to do and what to do.  WoW has no experiance with mmorpgs and is destined to be glitchy and buggy.  It has nothing new that isn't already in mmorpgs.  The graphics in WoW are horrible, no matter how much you say that they aren't, you still know i'm right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263

*cough*

If there wasn't Meriden 59 or Ultima Online, then there wouldn't be any EverCrap...

Learn your facts first... then you can shit on people...

"The graphics in WoW are horrible, no matter how much you say that they aren't, you still know i'm right."

Blizzard even said they aren't making the game SO UBER you need something from NASA to run it.  They want it so when the game goes gold 95% of people don't have to spend another $2000 on the newest PC just to install the game.  They [Blizzard] want people to enjoy the game from the start.

I know that Blizzard puts a lot of time in programming and getting drivers and hardware to work with almost every game they have... also, if you haven't noticed... every game also comes on MAC. 

Why isn't EQ2 on a MAC?  Oh yeah... It's SONY, they could give two shits. . .

What will he do next?

Evercrap...if you would take a minute and use your brain, you would relize how alike Eq1 and WoW are....yes the most succesful game in the world is crap..... use you're brain before commenting on me.  Its also very logical why Eq2 isn't planning on being on Mac.  Ask yourself, the Mac servers on Eq1 were practically empty, they were a complete waste of money to keep up.  Compare the number of people use Mac compared to windows or something else that can run Eq2.  There are many more useing something that can play Eq2 than using a Mac.  It only weighs down on the succesfulness of the game.  As i have said before, having Mac servers is a complete waste becuase they are hardly used anymore.  Do you even relise how much effort they are putting into making Eq2.  They want it out in the near future, not another year away becuase they had to make it for the Mac.  They may release it on the Mac further down the road, i don't know, and neither do you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• DaShizDaShiz Member Posts: 375

Originally posted by Bobjones1303
    The same can work for WoW. Diablo 2 and WC3 may have been good, but that won't make it a good game. Anyway, the communtity on Diablo and WC3 we're all hackers, little children, and spammers, definatly not people i would want playing my game.
    Anyway, to all those people who have said that Eq1 sucked.....i fell really sorry for you. If there was no Eq1 then there wouldn't be alot of all the other mmorpgs out and coming out...including WoW. What was out before Eq1...ultima online. See how much Eq1 changed the world of mmorpg. If it had not come out, then alot of games would be 2d. Eq1 was so revolutionary it is amazying, you can deny that fact, but it is a fact. Eq1 is a great game. I have to admit though, it all went down hill after the planes came out. Eq2 will not make that same mistake. SOE has experiance, and they know what not to do and what to do. WoW has no experiance with mmorpgs and is destined to be glitchy and buggy. It has nothing new that isn't already in mmorpgs. The graphics in WoW are horrible, no matter how much you say that they aren't, you still know i'm right.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This constant ramblings between you two(OracleP4 and Bobjones1303) needs to stop. Nothing productive comes out of any of your verbal duelings, all it is turning into is spam. If you really wish to discuss the downfalls and short commings of each title then take your WoW vs. EQII fights to the Pub forum under the general discussion category. This constant pointing a finger and saying "OOOOO, That is stupid!" is ridiculous. You say that logic is lacking in the others comments and back up your statements with conflicting ideas upon subject matter that seems to appear out of thin air.

Bobjones1303 you state that WC3 and D2 were full of spammers as well as hackers and children that are people you don't want to play with? First of all, every game out there will have people playing that you won't want to play with that all just want to cause grief, WC3 and D2 are not the only games that you may think they all congrigate to, to play. Also what is it that you are doing on the WoW forums right now? Every post I have read by you is a different form of "This game SUX! No one will play it! EQII will own!". I even read a forum where you and oracleP4 went back and forth at each other for almost 10 posts straight of saying the other was an idiot. That in itself is childish and spamming, which is 2 of the three things about people you don't want to play with consist of.

Have you even played Ultima Online? Do you even understand the difference that Ultima made? Ultima helped create the genre and the ensueing hurricane that followed which is the mmo industry to date. EQ helped to make the genre much more main stream. EQ took the step that Ultima couldn't, and that was heading into the 3d realm at such an early day in games. EQ made a huge difference in the way mmo's were to become, but to say "If there was no Eq1 then there wouldn't be alot of all the other mmorpgs out and coming out" is to say that if christopher columbus hadn't set sail to find new land, there would be no North or South America. The need and drive for something new and something innovate and full of fantasy was always there, even before Ultima, all it took was time to become what it is. Also to assume that just because Ultima was 2d and then come to the conclusion that all mmo's would of been 2d if EQ hadn't come out is ridiculous. EQ is a great game in my oppinion and none of the expansions that have come out to date have made the game horrible. Some went a different dirrection then most people would of liked, but such is the luck of the draw in trying something new.

Now to assume that EQ2 wont make the same mistakes that they made in the development and evolution of EQ is being way to presumptuous. Every game evolves, and every game will make mistakes. Need I remind you of the fact that EQ2 is developed by the same company that developed EQ, and there is no reason to believe that they won't make mistakes. You stated "SOE has experiance, and they know what not to do and what to do", then why did they impliment things into EQ that the majority of there fanbase disliked and as well almost completely ignore them when they complained about gameplay problems? As well, if they have so much experience then why did they release SWG so "glitchy and buggy", and as well with so many game mechanics that almost the entire community disliked?

You can't assume that EQII will be the greatest game ever made because you won't know until you play the full fledged version of it. As well you can't say that WoW will be horrible because you obviously don't care enough about the game to attempt to learn much of anything about it. This is just to try to help you, because if it is half as good as what you have built yourself up to believeing it will be and you are let down by this game, you will be very disapointed. I won't laugh in your face, but OracleP4 will gloat uncontrollably if he were to ever find out. think about that.... do you really want that? ::::28::

I would go on, but I gotta go, please stop attacking each other.

Your scathing wit and daring insight into the turbulent political crags of the internet are shining beacons of truth and purity for the slight remaining masses of visionless hypocriticial sheep who bleat at the thought of your glory

Your scathing wit and daring insight into the turbulent political crags of the internet are shining beacons of truth and purity for the slight remaining masses of visionless hypocriticial sheep who bleat at the thought of your glory

• KunarickKunarick Member Posts: 348

Well, my topics do grow and i like seeing the funny posts that come lol!::::02::::::28::

-----------------
    The True Oracle of all that is EverQuest!! Down with WoW, down with all other MMORPGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WoW, it rocks (and I don't mean the game)!

-----------------------------
    "You sir, are a moron"