Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

About grouping that EVERYONE should know!

JK-KanosiJK-Kanosi Member Posts: 1,357

Grouping increases experience gain. I was hesitant to group with others that kept inviting me to group, but finally I did and boy did that xp flow. I suggest that you accept the group invitations and build your group as big as possible. Make sure the party leader has shared xp on and make sure that what you kill is also your loot. You don't need to kill the same target. You can go about your own business like you were soloing, except now you get a boost in xp.

MMORPG's w/ Max level characters: DAoC, SWG, & WoW

Currently Playing: WAR
Preferred Playstyle: Roleplay/adventurous, in a sandbox game.

Comments

• DavioDavio Member Posts: 56

Agreed lol

Grouping does give u alot of exp!

trust me lol...when i started this game and i started teaming with other pple i lvled all the to lvl 79 in 3 days!!

SoF Main:Lvl 90 Snowster/Order Sword
    9dragon Main:FC8 Munoo/Wu-tang Sword
    Silkroad Main:Lvl 75 DAGZ/Sword
    Rappelz Main:Lvl 50 Munoo/Kahuna/Jblvl 40

• majinantmajinant Member UncommonPosts: 418

Originally posted by Davio

Agreed lol
    Grouping does give u alot of exp!
    trust me lol...when i started this game and i started teaming with other pple i lvled all the to lvl 79 in 3 days!!

lol, that like a total lie

Seesh!

i leveled to level 79 in 3 weeks..

U HAPPY NOW?!

ugh...>.>..people these days...<.<

anyway!

POINT IS....

Grouping does give u alot of exp...>.>....and if u work real hard u can lvl to atleast 45+ in one day and in a week around 60+

AND THAT IS NOT A LIE CUZ MY FRIEND LVLED TO 60+ IN ONE WEEK.

• CharlizdCharlizd Member UncommonPosts: 923

i got to lvl 45 in like 2 days on my second character so if you really want to lvl to 60 in like 3 days it is not impossible as long as you focus on getting groups and not just solo it can be done.

Andrew "Charlizd" Phippen | Lead World Builder | The Saga of Lucimia MMORPG
  • LiddokunLiddokun Member UncommonPosts: 1,665

I learned you only get the group bonus if you have a full group which is 9 people. Grouping is fast xp at the low levels but becomes very inefficient once you hit the higher levels and you are getting like 0.3% per kill and if you are in  group that 0.3% is divided by the number of people in your party evenly (say if you are killing mobs that give 0.3% with 3 people u will get like 0.1% xp per kill) but of course the more people means the XP is constantly flowing so you gain it at a slightly faster rate. Also beware of leechers, these people are those who join your group and just afk to leech XP from the group without doing anything, as XP only flows if everybody is working together and is actively killing. With a 9 member party (full group) you gain i think about 10%-20% more bonus XP for everyone but this only works if there is a full party (cannot confirm this because they hide the numbers and don't show you the exact XP you gain). You can only see the percentage up to the 0.00% decimal place. I know at RL5 about 8500 XP is only around like 0.7% xp i think (I have to confirm this again and recalculate when I do another quest).

• EisKonekoEisKoneko Member Posts: 8

Liddokun is right about having to have a full group to get more experience in the higher lvls and I hate to say it but a lot of people just leach off of you so you end up getting even less experience in groups I'm not saying grouping is bad but you shuld be wary of people who are constanly giving you an excuse not to fight or saying they have to go to town alot.

If your a low level I'd definitely try to gruop up as much as you can though because it really does help.