Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kunarick

waterbbq2waterbbq2 Member Posts: 57
As we all know Kunarick has invaded the WoW forums with mindless rantings that spurt from his brain damaged mind. He has even invaded the Hype-Meter on the Game List for WoW. Something must be done!

White Mage:28 Server:Slyph
Black Mage:15 LinkShell:PlayersClub
Theif:2

White Mage:30 Server:Slyph

Comments

• Bobjones1303Bobjones1303 Member Posts: 680

He's annoying, but i have to say that Oracle is much more annoying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    -EQ1 character:Grotub, shaman of the Tribunal server

• OracleP4OracleP4 Member Posts: 495
    I really think Kunarick and Bobjones are the same person.  Cause once Kunarick started getting flamed by everyone he disappeared and Bobjones took over.  At the least they're probably bed buddies.

-------------------
    "Do I come to your workplace and tell you how to kill civilians? No, so don't tell me how to do my job" - Sam Fischer.

--OracleP4

-------------------
    "Do I come to your workplace and tell you how to kill civilians? No, so don't tell me how to do my job" - Sam Fischer.

--OracleP4

Like: DAoC, WOW, GW, DnL
    Dislike: SoR, EQ, EQ2, SWG, KO, AC2, CoH
    Don't Care About: Most Everything Else

• waterbbq2waterbbq2 Member Posts: 57
    Something must be done with Oracle!(No not the imposter)

I think the last one would solve all our problems. image  You would also need to kill the winner so neither live. image  Swords work much better for fighting to the death.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• waterbbq2waterbbq2 Member Posts: 57
    Ahh but sticks make the fight last longer!image

Ture...ture, but swords cause more blood, thus MORE EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• OracleP4OracleP4 Member Posts: 495
    The problem is Kunarick seems to have run away to go cry in his boyfriend's (Bobjones1303) lap because he got ownzed so badly.

-------------------

--OracleP4

-------------------

--OracleP4

Like: DAoC, WOW, GW, DnL
    Dislike: SoR, EQ, EQ2, SWG, KO, AC2, CoH
    Don't Care About: Most Everything Else

Oracle...what are you smoking?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I haven't seen anyone more of Kunarick's posts.  Is it not logical that he logged out, or that he ran away, or that he is scared to face you becuase of all the flames?  Those are the most logical, but you, being yourself, don't use logic, and that is why people hate you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• DraciusDracius Member Posts: 379

I wanted to post about Kunarak too, he's not so much annoying as it is that it's just bothersome to have him bumping every post with the same thing. "wow sux, EQ rules" etc etc.

Too bad we can't vote to have people band from certain forum sections =)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    With every post I lose just a little bit more of my sanity.

Peace,

Dracius

Dracius-Saberi-Static
    "With every post, I lose just a little bit more of my sanity." -Dracius

• AnnekynnAnnekynn Member Posts: 1,437
    Heh, and they say EQ2 will attract the more MATURE audience. LOL

Played: AC1, DAoC, E&B, SWG
    Tested: AC1, AC2, DAoC, Eve, Planetside, Rubies, Lineage 2

• KunarickKunarick Member Posts: 348

Original Message

I really think Kunarick and Bobjones are the same person. Cause once Kunarick started getting flamed by everyone he disappeared and Bobjones took over. At the least they're probably bed buddies.

-------------------

--OracleP4
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just so everyone knows me and bob aren't the same person. making this clear, and no, i haven't backed off from the forums!

-----------------
    The True Oracle of all that is EverQuest!! Down with WoW, down with all other MMORPGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WoW, it rocks (and I don't mean the game)!

-----------------------------
    "You sir, are a moron"

• AnnekynnAnnekynn Member Posts: 1,437
    Awwww, hes back! Did you take some time off to visit Toys'R'Us and see what you want for your 11th birthday?

--------------------------------------
    Played: AC1, DAoC, E&B, SWG
    Tested: AC1, AC2, DAoC, Eve, Planetside, Rubies, Lineage 2

• KunarickKunarick Member Posts: 348

No, just went down to get some sleep, how bout you, did you go to Toys R Us for your birthday?

-----------------
    The True Oracle of all that is EverQuest!! Down with WoW, down with all other MMORPGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WoW, it rocks (and I don't mean the game)!

-----------------------------
    "You sir, are a moron"