Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Asmodian flythrough video!

jmmcglojmmcglo Member Posts: 203

Below is a link to the "Asmodian Flythrough" video... I'm not sure how exactly this video managed to slip past my trolling in he past... but I'm not too sure if this video is legit. I'll leave that up to the community to decide. I onl have my doubts because it is a reputable site.. but at the same time... why has noone else stumbled accross this video? If anyone has in the past and didn't share it.. shame on you .

Enjoy peeps...

http://video.mmosite.com/display.php?vid=5902&gid=422

We are recruiting... Want to learn more? Click here.

Comments

• thaakthaak Member Posts: 67

I found it and posted it on my own message boards, but never put it up on my site because I was worried that it wasn't real. If it was, I would've thought that all the big guys would've pounced on it by now. But, no one is talking about it...so I don't really trust it.

------------------

Champions Online Fansite
  • sketchy_sketchy_ Member UncommonPosts: 137

I belive its from Aion... because it looks like there are a couple of Maus when the camera flies by in the clip and they are supposed to be in the asmodian territory.

"If I had a d*ck, I'd go get laid. But we can do that next best thing... Let's kill people."

• sketchy_sketchy_ Member UncommonPosts: 137

Or am I wrong? 

"If I had a d*ck, I'd go get laid. But we can do that next best thing... Let's kill people."

• jmmcglojmmcglo Member Posts: 203

Holy crap! You may be right... the first image is iffy... but the 2nd is imo dead on likely.

We are recruiting... Want to learn more? Click here.

• LackeyZeroLackeyZero Member Posts: 640

I saw it awhile before (maybe a week ago or so), but I don't post links, because isn't there a rule here on mmorpg.com that you can't post links to "competitive" sites?... It's just what I remembered, but I could be wrong...

• NiirnaethNiirnaeth Member Posts: 99

I have never heard of that rule and people post links all the time without any interference from mods. If it is the case then they haven't been on top of it.