Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2moons open beta

ZathoralZathoral Member Posts: 110
2moons is an mmorpg that will be coming into open beta on july 30th, 10 days from now. I have had a chance to play the korean version called dekaron and its a pretty good game so i thought i would tell you all about it. Im too lazy to get a link to its website so you can just google 2moons to find it. Its pretty much the standard fantasy genre there are around 6 classes to choose from and there is lots of pvp in the game. The only problem is its a massive grind fest so a lot of people are trying to convince the devs to x5 the exp rate... yeah its that bad. Anyway you all should try it out on the 30th.

Comments

• vingvegavingvega Member Posts: 577

I got so tired waiting and waiting and waiting for Open Beta I moved on.  They say a date and the date comes...BAM no open BETA.  Oh well i play EQ2 now and i'm done with these Korean Grind games.

• wildtacoswildtacos Member Posts: 34

Gasp  but 2moon is the greatest seriously. I've seen gameplay vids and cheaked out the skills and features and it seems like it has been worked hard on and they didn't just delay it to make the game more enjoyable. It would be worth it to give it a try and it doesn't hurt to try it. I personally suggest everyone give it a try.

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

• mlauzonmlauzon Member UncommonPosts: 767

I was on the closed beta for this game, it's a great game...of course the game I am still waiting to come out in North America is Cabal; but I've lost all hope of this ever happening!

--
    Michael