Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm sorry to the guys on Varking.

UrdigUrdig Member Posts: 1,260

To the people on Tharridon.  A lot of you are going to kill the game before SoE is able to fix it.

Cheating and exploiting bugs is a really Ahole thing to do in PvP, and doing it at an alter, preventing others from playing is even worse.

I'm sorry that the people on Varking will have to play on a server with the Tharridon community.

The absolute worst community I have ever seen in a game.  Not even L2 was this bad.

Wish Darkfall would release.

Comments

• sebbonxsebbonx Member Posts: 318

Say it isn't so, the fine community of VSoH, especially PvP players cheating? Cough, cough, FANSY, you mean people exploit classes that were not tested well enough, exploit by using well...clear exploits, and use hacks and cheats in PvP.

I blame the DEVS not the players, not testing PvP class balances and banning fast enough is the problem. It is way different planning for PvP compared to PVE and Brad from the EQ days showed he was incompetant.

If you have any questions please ask. I have moved on to WoW from eq and no longer have any desire to play a dead game. Thank you. (posted by another selling his account in EQ1)

• osc8rosc8r Member UncommonPosts: 688

Don't be naive, there's just as much exploiting/cheating on Varking.

• smg77smg77 Member Posts: 672

Somebody refresh my memory...was cheating and griefing part of the vision?

• matraquematraque Member Posts: 1,431
    Originally posted by smg77

Somebody refresh my memory...was cheating and griefing part of the vision?

Yes.  Just like the god mode in SWG was.

eqnext.wikia.com

• UrdigUrdig Member Posts: 1,260

Originally posted by osc8r

Don't be naive, there's just as much exploiting/cheating on Varking.
    Only if you're a wood elf another wood elf can't kill you.

FFA means more people able to exploit to grief you.

Wish Darkfall would release.

• daelnordaelnor Member UncommonPosts: 1,556

Ah, I gave up on the pvp server when I realized as a tank that you were just fodder for the casters. Nothing so frustrating as being a tank, living through a wizards barrage, using every trick you can think of to close the gap...and then they just invis or teleport away and kite you til you die. Bleh.

Although..I have to admit..I never stayed long enough to see if leveling the crossbow on my DK would help even the playing field or not...it might have worked.

I hope they fix everything up for those of you that stuck it out. VG only held my interest for about 2 months, but then again, I'm jaded and fickle...

D.

• PigflyPigfly Member Posts: 21

The very fact why PvP is exploited is because the good players dont play crappy mmorpg game and are not in vanguard anymore. We all know that those ugly miserable players with no shred of decency do played sparsh populate's unpopualer games. The reason for this is due to hope that one day it become popular in wishful thinking that they themselve become almost like GOD MODE in PvP as near as immortal as possible for griefing sake.

• KraeneeKraenee Member Posts: 166

This is why alot of us left the game. Yes there were cheaters on the team pvp server as well but nothing like the FFA. Fact is if you don't use the programs to cheat you will be fodder for everyone else. I know I played on the FFA for 3 months before moving. In fact alot of us that started on the FFA ended up on the team PVP server.

The FFA will pretty much die off to the population it is now within a couple of months. Most people that I knew on the team pvp have left the game since the anouncement. We tried to post our concerns but SOE will do what SOE will do no matter how many customers say they don't want it.  It's just the way it is.

You can read the post here:

http://forums.station.sony.com/vg/posts/list.m?topic_id=11624

largest post on the forums and the devs ignored it.

• SlampigSlampig Member UncommonPosts: 2,342

"We very fact why PvP is exploited is because the good players dont play crappy mmorpg game and are not in vanguard anymore. We all know that those ugly miserable players with no shred of decency do played sparsh populate's unpopualer games. The reason for this is due to hope that one day it become popular in wishful thinking that they themselve become almost like GOD MODE in PvP as near as immortal as possible for griefing sake."

We are not all in the same bag you brought up...albeit, shoddily....total jab....

To this day can we just let the cats that enjoy the game enjoy it? After all this time, do you really feel the need to try and pu nk out people that still enjoy Vanguard?

...who cares....

That Guild Wars 2 login screen knocked up my wife. Must be the second coming!

• tetsultetsul Member Posts: 1,020
    Originally posted by Kraenee

You can read the post here:
    http://forums.station.sony.com/vg/posts/list.m?topic_id=11624
    largest post on the forums and the devs ignored it.

The best part is page 14 when Healz4u comes in. I see he commands the same respect there as he does here.