Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

City of Heroes: Music Video @ MutantLeage.com

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

MutantLeage.com (a CoH Supergroup) has released a new music video titled "Requiem." This nearly 4 minute long DivX video is actually quite entertaining!  If you think you would enjoy looking at some high-level group fighting set to cool music then you should check it out.  Just click the picture below to start the movie:

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• FeldonFeldon Member Posts: 1

lol, it douse not work, the music plays but after the first 5 seconds the video stops.

• n2soonersn2sooners Member UncommonPosts: 926

Originally posted by Feldon

lol, it douse not work, the music plays but after the first 5 seconds the video stops.

I haven't tried it yet, but it was mentioned it was a divx video, so you might try making sure you have the latest divx drivers.

image image

• ThriftThrift Member Posts: 1,783
    lol thats great!

• ColdmeatColdmeat Member UncommonPosts: 3,407

Video was a bit too dark, and leaving the UI up while taping is a pet peeve of mine, but other than that it was pretty good.

-------
    They panic, so... just hold them down
    I could live like this
    I'm closing in; hate all around
    I could be like this
    Hearing them; them in my head
    How can they be so sweet... sweet?

• TeamSG1TeamSG1 Member Posts: 3

Do I need new drivers for windows media player I hav eversion 9.0 all I get is the music

Glen A Larson

Glen A Larson

• I have no link to see video. Did it get moved?

• n2soonersn2sooners Member UncommonPosts: 926

http://download.divx.com/divx/DivX511.exe

You need that driver to properly see divx videos. Just download it and install.

image image

• friarfraustfriarfraust Member Posts: 1
    I thought it sucked. Seen much better, video was way to dark.

• TeamSG1TeamSG1 Member Posts: 3
    How were the recordings made if one would like to do one of theese good way to demo the game to someone who wants to see game play

Glen A Larson

Glen A Larson