Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Silkroad Europe release ?

guldkorguldkor Member Posts: 4

Does any one know when silkroad online europe is updatet to play ?

Comments

• neikkioneikkio Member Posts: 20

actually i would love to know too so if anyone has info about it do tell!

• punki00punki00 Member Posts: 26

ok i heard its goin to be released this month its could be anytime but its more possible that is released this monday or the next so we hope is soon enough to START TESTING THIS NEW STUFF

looks pretty cool how they made the european expansion of the game

• CCDeathCCCCDeathCC Member Posts: 128

i think its coming soon fall this week but may or im sure u need ti make new character to play silkroad online europe but i heard about it has a lot of new changes .......Happy playing

Hey Everyone

• ploxorploxor Member Posts: 1

I found a homepage which tells me, that Europe will be released on 18th July. I don't know the exact time, because it seems to be a german page, but the 18th July is sure.

http://www.silkroad-europe.de.be

• GunscarGunscar Member Posts: 20

Yes i also heard that silkroad europe was being released this month and it should be one of the most amazing things this game has ever done and I also heard that it was just an update that they were releaseing and i sure hope its not another update that will take an hour to download but the main update only took about an hour for my friend to get and he's on dial up.  We are going to see if since he's on dial up if he can play it because then this would be the best game in the entire world

• Sp33d3Sp33d3 Member Posts: 6

hmmmm its goood 5 days

• stebuistebui Member Posts: 2

Silkroad europe comes out 24th july. It says that, on there homepage

Originally posted by stebui

Yeah it got delayed  i wanted to play this for 9382821 hours straight but now i have to wait 199 hours and 30 min to beable to play for 9382821 hours. But that didn't really sound like too bad of a trade off seeing how 9382821 hours is 1071 years but now its only 1?? hours i don't feel like doing the math again

• agiraagira Member Posts: 9
    Originally posted by stebui

IF they not kick AFK'ers after 5 min idle, don't change trading system to web based and not ban viets and others NON EU IP's - nothing will change in this game, all european servers will be CROWDED like in global in 1st day!

If you go to silkroadonline.net now you'll see tons about silkroad europe and it is awesome... I can't wait only one more day untill it's up and running!!!! By the way to everyone who is planning to play on the first day i would download the new client because the file is to big to make it an update and the download time will be alot more if you wait untill it get's released because everyone is going to be downloading the new client.

if you got confused and you think i'm dumb just plz ask what i ment because i'm at school right now and not doing by work so Thank you for reading

I hate summer school because i can't play silk road for another hour!!!! i know i sound like a complete freak on these forums but I am really exited about this new update and tomorrow i'lll be sure to come on here and type alot about how i loved it or hated it so if anyone is out there and reading i'll be writing