Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a swell MMORPG

dakilla666dakilla666 Member UncommonPosts: 306

Hey, I have played several different MMORPG's over the past few years more notibly The Realm by Sierra a few years back and now a days The 4th Coming by Vircom. I have beta tested several games as well such as Shadowbane, Neocron and even tried Ragnarok Online for a little while.

What I am looking for is an MMORPG that has a very versitile character building system. T4C, which I play now, has an open character build (can make any class with any stats you wish). However I am getting quite bored with game since I have pretty much passed all the main quests more times than I can remember and would like to try something new.

So, does anyone have any suggestions to games that have a very good character building system and hopefuly as well, a good story line (I'm not a huge fan of hack and slashes). Graphics are not really a big issue for me as long as the game's content is of good value. In fact, the only big issues that I have are the ones previously mentioned, so please, anyone have some good suggestions as to what games I should look into ?

-Thank you for you time and feedback.

-Craxy D

Dakilla[666] ~ The Realm ~ Level 1000 enchanter (retired)
Maranthoric ~ La 4ieme Prophetie ~ Level 160 (5x) HE/Feu (de retour)
Leonthoric[DDC] ~ EVE online ~ <Fire The "Laser"> (retired)

Comments

• SketchSketch Member UncommonPosts: 337

AO or SWG if u like sci-fi (AO has a week free trial)

FFxi if you like medevil, and liniage 2 if you like open PvP..

Those are just from what I've tried. AC2 I found to barren, I'm trying out Priston Tale as we speak it's a free mmorpg I'll let you know how that one is. :)

• crazytncrazytn Member Posts: 19

check out Mir 3.

almost everyone who played it, thinks it's the best mmorpg ever

• dakilla666dakilla666 Member UncommonPosts: 306
    As far as I know Mir 3 is in closed beta test, so I guess I'll take a look at that one a little later on, as far as AO, I think I'll give it a try. SWG seems good, but I have a few friends that play it and say that they are getting tired of the game plus, I'm not THAT much of a Star Wars fan, more the Dungeons and Dragons type image.

Thx for the replies, I'll be sure to try a few of these titles out.

-Craxy D

Dakilla[666] ~ The Realm ~ Level 1000 enchanter (retired)
    Maranthoric ~ La 4ieme Prophetie ~ Level 160 (5x) HE/Feu (de retour)
    Leonthoric[DDC] ~ EVE online ~ <Fire The "Laser"> (retired)