Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

looking great

hey guys, cant wait for PotBS to be released (will keep me going til WAR, and maybe further).  Been looking at  mostly trailers and vids coz I dont really have the time to read devlogs etc. Got some questions for you awesome helpful lurkers, coz I'm abit lazy and also blaming mah kids for my limited onlinetime haha 

1) Is there any difference in playing spanish, french, english?

2) Can pirates capture towns?

3) Is it possible to communicate ingame between factions (unlike wow).

4) What parts of the game are instanced?

5) Havent seen anything about guilds (or similar), will they be in?

6) Economy seems promising, will there be trade between factions? (I'm guessing no)

ok thx in advance guys and try stay on topic, there are enough "SOE must die" threads 

Comments

• wuckswucks Member UncommonPosts: 114

1. No. Some of the previews have said there is but I think the official word is no.

2. Yes though only briefly. They hold the ports for 3 days and can raid the resources over that time. The ports revert to their original owner after the 3 days.

3. Yes, but you'll need to spend a skill point on 'learning' their language.

4. All the battles will be. You'll leave the main world, leaving a marker behind.

5. Yes. They're called societies.

6. At regional auction houses probably. Taxes may make it unprofitable at local auction houses.

• ormstungaormstunga Member Posts: 736

great, thx alot