Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

servers

Will the european version of the game have server variations like pvp, pve and rp pvp? or will all servers be pvp because of the conan theme?

I'm guessing there will be no plain pve server's.

Comments

• tfwarlordtfwarlord Member Posts: 216

Originally posted by dominit

Will the european version of the game have server variations like pvp, pve and rp pvp? or will all servers be pvp because of the conan theme?

I'm guessing there will be no plain pve server's.

As i understand it, there will be pve/pvp hyrbid servers, (where duels, and the boarder kingdom will be the only pvp battels you can join) (the rest pure pve for all the carebears :-))

And FFA pvp servers(where you can kill everyone, all the damn 'people' who dare to block your view, all the 'individuals' who think you arent better than them 'cough cough (got side tracked) /sarkasm)

• TibbzTibbz Member UncommonPosts: 613

It is hard to imagine a conan based game w/o PvP.  In this world of gaming it should be 100% to hack a person's arm off for the pure action of eying you in an unaccptable manner.  Blood should be the only form of respect in the eyes of Conan. 

• DecadentiaDecadentia Member Posts: 464

FFA would be interesting...in the sense that if some kid decided to smack talk...goodbye

• AhilesAhiles Member Posts: 414

LoL YEAH  he would talk trash, then u try kill him, then he smacks u silly, and carries on talking trash to you lol.

• zidozido Member Posts: 60

Apart from the RP servers, they have plans for PvE servers where you only PvP inside the Border Kingdoms, and FFA PvP servers where you'll be able to kill anybody unfriendly (which i guess is basically anybody outside your guild and group/raid). What seems to be undecided is the rules for the PvP servers, wether there'll be player looting or not, etc..

• Ghost12Ghost12 Member Posts: 684

*cough* FFA PvP /w looting! *cough*

sorry. 

• AndriodenAndrioden Member Posts: 1

I smell hunters heaven at FFA-PVP.

• epicstruggleepicstruggle Member Posts: 17

Lol, I dont think i have the balls to play on a FFA PvP with looting server.

• DecadentiaDecadentia Member Posts: 464

Originally posted by epicstruggle

Lol, I dont think i have the balls to play on a FFA PvP with looting server.

I would probably try it, but guaranteed somewhere down the line my hand goes through my monitor.

How many times can a man take losing his Sword of One Thousand Truths?

• AndoraeAndorae Member Posts: 103

FFA PVP With looting is something bad, look at like games like Tibia, its FFA PVP with looting there and noone cries if you lose your magic plate armor (best armor ingame). :P

but i guess conan is different since its probably harder to get the best stuff in it.