Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tell me its not true!

I read somewhere that AoC on Xbox is going to mainly focus on pve while the PC version will have more PVP content? i own an xbox 360 and was looking forward to the game but if thats true i definately wont be buying it. ( im an avid PVP'er). So someone pleaseee enlighten me.

Comments

• dominitdominit Member Posts: 64

hmm not sure where you read this. Can't say for sure if it's true or not

• area84area84 Member Posts: 335

I doubt that is true, it really doesnt make any sense, why would they do that when they said that Xbox players will be able to play with the PC players? I'm sure that the Xbox version will be slightly different than the PC to make it compatible and what not but it will not be anything that major because it wouldnt be the same game. Its the same game but just in multiple platforms thats all. The only thing I can see be different is the UI and the way that you interact with players everything else should be the same.

A man dies daily, only to be reborn in the morning, bigger, better and wiser.

-Playing AoC
    -Playing WoW
    -Retired- SWG
    -Retired- EVE
    -Retired- LotR

Computer (- Phenom 9600 Black Edition @ 2.81 Ghz (Quad Core CPU)- Gigabyte MA790FX-DS5 - 4 Gigs of PC 8500 ram (1066)- EVGA GeForce 8800 GTS PCI Express 2.0 - WD 500GB 7500RPM - Zalman CPU cooler (air cooled)
    - 24" Widescreen 1080P HD display).

• FionFion Member UncommonPosts: 2,348

The only real differences between the two will be the GUI, controls, how you talk/type/chat, etc. The game itself should be identical. So don't worry.

• FensusFensus Member Posts: 211

phew thanks, im a little more at ease now

• jj85624jj85624 Member Posts: 153

personally , i dont think it is true at all. so dont worry about it ^^

• AthelanAthelan Designer, Age of ConanMember Posts: 145

absolutely not true. We view PvP as important for both platforms equally.

Combat, Control, Class Distinction Designer for Age of Conan

community.ageofconan.com