Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hey there

SquareSquare Member Posts: 254

I've been out of the MMORPG scene for a few months. Now that summer is here I want to try something new. What have you guys been playing lately?

-----------------------
It's hip to be square.

-----------------------
It's hip to be square.

Comments

• Sir-SvenSir-Sven Member Posts: 773

I, like you, have not been playing any games for months so I can't really help you. But I can recommend some games that look good. Stay away from Lineage II and Shadowbane, you should go for FFXI if you want to have fun, also try out Ultima Online and Everquest. Those are my only suggestions. And this is total opinion so I don't want to hear anyone yell at me for saying that.

I also hear that City Of Heroes is a really great game. It is also ranked number on on the game list on this site. Overall, I recommend FFXI. (Final Fantasy XI). Good luck on you game hunt.

サ ー ス ベ ン

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

i thouhgt you kicked the bucket!

lol

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718
    Well check out the DISCUSSION MENU . . . .  also the Projet X beta test . . .

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• Sir-SvenSir-Sven Member Posts: 773

Originally posted by MurtBijani

lol

Does that mean you thought he died? lol!image

サ ー ス ベ ン

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786

Originally posted by Sir-Sven

Originally posted by MurtBijani

lol

Does that mean you thought he died? lol!image

サ ー ス ベ ン

No, he just means Square kicked over a bucket. image haha just kidding image.

Playing: City of Heroes/ Dark Age of Camelot
    Upcoming: EverQuest II

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server
  • rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786

Originally posted by Square

I've been out of the MMORPG scene for a few months. Now that summer is here I want to try something new. What have you guys been playing lately?

-----------------------
    It's hip to be square.

Right now i'm playing Dark Age of Camelot. It's a pretty good game. Time consuming of course. And one of the greatest features is being able to minimize the game. So now even if i'm not really playing the game i still just keep it minimized and maybe talk to my friends, browse the forum.

That's about all i can reccomend. I have played SWG, DAoC, FFXI, Lineage II, CoH, Saga of Ryzom and i gotta say DAoC is pretty much the only decent MMO.

Playing: City of Heroes/ Dark Age of Camelot
    Upcoming: EverQuest II

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server
  • HebrewBombHebrewBomb Member UncommonPosts: 520

Originally posted by Sir-Sven

I, like you, have not been playing any games for months so I can't really help you. But I can recommend some games that look good. Stay away from Lineage II and Shadowbane, you should go for FFXI if you want to have fun, also try out Ultima Online and Everquest. Those are my only suggestions. And this is total opinion so I don't want to hear anyone yell at me for saying that.

I also hear that City Of Heroes is a really great game. It is also ranked number on on the game list on this site. Overall, I recommend FFXI. (Final Fantasy XI). Good luck on you game hunt.

? ? ? ? ?

lol.

I have problem with some of what you've just said.... I wouldn't elaborate any further.

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

Hey Square!  Nice to see you around these parts again image

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

• SquareSquare Member Posts: 254

imageimage

Okay, let me narrow the search. I want a game with French or Dutch servers and preferably a low retail price (I don't care about subscription fees)

-----------------------
    It's hip to be square.

-----------------------
    It's hip to be square.