Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To late?

Hey everyone! I was just wondering if it was too late to get started into Guildwars since the game is very well over 2 years old and already has 3 expansion packs, another on the way and the 2nd installment coming out. Any advice would be great. Thanks.

Comments

• porkie9porkie9 Member Posts: 22

nightfall, £20, 18 moths to play it , no subs, very good pvp and game play,

would say its far from over yet, and give it a try, you might realy like it

• airslayerxairslayerx Member Posts: 21

Originally posted by Seanw725

Hey everyone! I was just wondering if it was too late to get started into Guildwars since the game is very well over 2 years old and already has 3 expansion packs, another on the way and the 2nd installment coming out. Any advice would be great. Thanks.
    its never too late to get started and just so u know, factions and nightfall aren't actually expansion packs, eye of the north is actually the first expansion pack for guild wars.  hmmmm.... well, i would say buy the prophecies(the first guildwars that came out, now its like 15 bucks) 

but there are many options

2.buy everything!(prophecies,factions,nightfall,eye of the north)

3.just buy one and eye of the north ex. factions and eye of the north

if u want to get the full expercience read number 2 veeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrry slooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwly....

really, u can't go wrong, and make sure that ur comp has a good video card(a.k.a. graphics accelerator card), if u have a desktop, u should be fine, but if u have a laptop, u should make sure that it has a good video card.

• Ele20Ele20 Member Posts: 9

its definitely not too late as the second GW game doesn't come out until 2009.

I recommend Prophecies for players new to guild wars but if u don't want to start there get Nightfall.

• RespyShuntRespyShunt Member Posts: 396
    Originally posted by Seanw725

Dont worry about it man.  Buy prophecies then NF or Fac.  Theres always some noobies to party with and it has a great story line.  Plus no monthly fees!