Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

@@!!THE POINT OF LIFE!!@@

Mr.GrinchMr.Grinch Member Posts: 10
The reason humans were made was to get rid of runescape. I am sick of all of these ppl saying runescape "rox". I cant stand it. We need to formulate a way to stop runescape from taking over the lives of these harmless little chilren. These kids are having their brains washed!

How are we going to stop this?

NO! I WILL NOT GIVE YOU PRESENTS!

Comments

• DarkPlanet11DarkPlanet11 Member Posts: 53
    Kill the source.Jagex.

StarCraft2 Videos,Go here to see StarCraft2 Videos!
    StarCraft2.com,Go here to check out StarCraft2!

• MirrimMirrim Member Posts: 143
    I figured hanging a bunch of those Shell "No Pest Strips" (tm) would get rid of most them. ;P

Mirrim
    Chanter, Spatalos Server

• AkaJetsonAkaJetson Member Posts: 1,167

Originally posted by Mr.Grinch

The reason humans were made was to get rid of runescape. I am sick of all of these ppl saying runescape "rox". I cant stand it. We need to formulate a way to stop runescape from taking over the lives of these harmless little chilren. These kids are having their brains washed!

Not only is this a completely stupid thread that has no meaning but if you think of RuneScape like that so be it. Just dont come to the Rs forums and put bs in like this.

?

• AngryHunterAngryHunter Member Posts: 14

The only thing you can do is wait. After a couple of months or maybe years, Runescape will become boring to these children. You can't tell a child to stop playing runescape because they won't. Runescape is not the best online game out there but, its decent. In my opinion, its a great game to start your online gaming experience with.

• DemonZabuzaDemonZabuza Member Posts: 71

Runescape will stop in like 10 years nothing lasts forever =P

But, they probully gonna waste all their money trying to keep the game alive ^.^

• pirateerpirateer Member UncommonPosts: 219

To get rid of RuneScape just read my post.

Graphics are horrible. I've seen better graphics made by high school students on a flash game. Wow. You're system can be 20 years old and still be capable of running these graphics. Seriously, what was JaGex thinking when they made RuneScape an actual MMORPG? Did they think that nothing with better graphics would come out?! WoW Guild Wars, Hero Online, even Voyage Century and Maple Story. Seriously man, Ogre Island probably has better graphics than RuneScape.

The grinding in RuneScape is notoriously known as "hell". Way too much of a grind for the combat stats. It would take months just to get Attack, Strength, and Defence all up to 99. Not to mention there is like, 30 other skills for you to waste more months on getting to a higher level.

Combat system is WAY out of wack. Mages dominate everybody, being able to hit 18's on a warrior ten levels above him, while the warrior is struggling to hit 10's+. Why would they do this? Mage pures all of the sudden have an advantage over everybody in the game. Is th is fair? No. Why do they want you to do this? JaGex is retarded. That's why.

Members are so high-n-mighty compared to the F2P folks. A level 28 P2P comes to a F2P world and all of the sudden all the lvls 3-65 flock around him/her asking him/her questions on a quest or something. P2P people feed off of our F2P attention. Since there such a low level, they deck themselves out with Castle Wars cape and armor. Regularly they would wear mith armor and an addy scimmy in P2P worlds and got made fun of.

Overall, this game SUCKS do not play it for the love of God, please do not play this game. Maybe if half of the members unsubscribe, RuneScape will have to shut down. YAY.

Yes and sadly I say I have played this game for about 3 years and I quit about a year ago. Thank God Almighty I quit.

• uber_pandauber_panda Member Posts: 9

It seems to me that everyone does the same thing.

They'll play for 3 years and then quit....

Everyone else is just sad....

• RSISTDOFFRSISTDOFF Member Posts: 7

Try to expedite their eventual discovery of how much time they wasted on a bad game.
    Originally posted by RSISTDOFF

Try to expedite their eventual discovery of how much time they wasted on a bad game.
    Yeah, I guess that way is just a lot more fun. You should introduce them to Flyff, KAL-Online, Rappelz (in that order) and then show them something better. That (I found) is the great way to show them how horrible RS is.
  • ErecErec Member Posts: 35

Crucify all who play it?

Originally posted by Erec

Crucify all who play it?

Like, what kind of crucifiction? Like Jesus-on-the-cross crucifiction or "No, don't do this, it's a sin"-crucifiction?

• MarthZeroMarthZero Member Posts: 6

These two nerds at a camp were like "dude runescape rocks". I told them "go play guild wars it's only 50$ one time" and they were like "I cant do that" (like they were dirt poor they said they were members) and finally "and runescape is better".Thats bullsht

• HateSchoolHateSchool Member Posts: 7

Runescape = Run and escape before it kills you  

many flaws 1.grahpics are horrible Zzzzzzzzzz..

2.Kids game , everyone keeps saying noob lol i just cant stop laughing at how stupid they are 

3.basically this game is the worst game ever and a curse against humanity

4.The game makers are so obsessed with the rules , i say like anything i get banned ...only words allowed are crud and dang

LOL worst game ever created i'd rather play mine sweeper

• clang8clang8 Member Posts: 3

what the hell is up with ppl saying rs sucks? im telling you now that the reason ppl think it sucks it they will play for a week and then quit...... if you play it for a while and grow your levels its insane!!!!  it has so much stuff to do it will never end!! over like 150 quest to do, at least 21 skills to gain to lvl 99, pking to do, duel arena, holiday events, exc...  anyone who says rs sucks should die young  as far as the graphics goes, for that jave the graphics are amazing and only getting better!!  the java used for rs is used for most flash games! so anyone cracking on rs all i have to say is this.........  ,,!,,--.--,,!,,   you all can blow me!        

dont got shit to say do ya?

• MrbloodworthMrbloodworth Member Posts: 5,615

Millions play runescape. Did it eat your first born or something?

----------
    "Anyone posting on this forum is not an average user, and there for any opinions about the game are going to be overly critical compared to an average users opinions." - Me

"No, your wrong.." - Random user #123

"Hello person posting on a site specifically for MMO's in a thread on a sub forum specifically for a particular game talking about meta features and making comparisons to other titles in the genre, and their meta features.

How are you?" -Me

• ChickNoodleChickNoodle Member Posts: 5

Runescape is a fun game, nice, no lag if you have good internet speed and in an empty server (world) graphics are lame LOL some dude and his bro thought of making a game so they went into their garage and made runescape but like if you wanted super graphics you would have to download it and most ppl have dial up and cant find the time. Other good things about RS is that it has so many things to do so so many you never get bored......unless ur an idiot and quit after 10 mins forget about stupid hateschool

Originally posted by HateSchool

Runescape = Run and escape before it kills you  

many flaws 1.grahpics are horrible Zzzzzzzzzz..

2.Kids game , everyone keeps saying noob lol i just cant stop laughing at how stupid they are 

3.basically this game is the worst game ever and a curse against humanity

4.The game makers are so obsessed with the rules , i say like anything i get banned ...only words allowed are crud and dang

LOL worst game ever created i'd rather play mine sweeper

Worst post i've ever read

?

• endzoendzo Member Posts: 68

there is a button called public chat faking off why not dude if you insult games this much make sure ur right and this game need alot of time before it can come to hight of other games yea kids play it so what you think everyone in other games are 13

not worst game ever but need time and till runescape becomes good enough will get tons of F2p games

gamer for life....

• jon1234jon1234 Member Posts: 5

dude i have a lvl 126 99 everything and i dont kno what to do on so quit and the graphic suck but the point about it i to make enw friends but then you get to many begger its fen gay.

Originally posted by jon1234

dude i have a lvl 126 99 everything and i dont kno what to do on so quit and the graphic suck but the point about it i to make enw friends but then you get to many begger its fen gay.

I find it extremely hard to believe your a lvl 126 with all levels to 99, since there are only about 15 out of 5 million or so players who have that. Also i doubt anyone who would spend that amount of time that it takes to get all your levels to max would critisize the game in the way you did.

?

jon1234 is a lier because ive played for at least 3 or 4 years and im 91 combat......anyone that plays rs that much likes it

• RsDemiGodRsDemiGod Member Posts: 4

I'm 115 combat in RS with 1877 total, 4 years this past may in game.

The graphics have never been its strong point,For me and all the rest of us RS addicts it's all about the playability of the game.

And Jagex IS trying to make it less of a grind for all those that have the attention span of a gnat...They made a mini game called pest control a few years ago which made leveling combat MUCH easier,Which kind of ticked off most of us vets,But it did help to make the game grow.

They put in Cook-X,Fletch-X and now Make Potions-X...all of these help to make it less of a clicking frenzy,but again it aggravates those of us that did it the old fashioned way.

Not all of us RS players have an attitude problem,yes alot do, but those are mostly the new ones with less than a year in game..PC'ed their combat and gained a massive ego,We aren't  ALL like that.

Especially those of us that started in classic.

RS is in the top 5 popular games in terms of active accounts,must be a reason for that.

So much for "Brainwashing".....Google this:

Young people can derive huge benefits from multiplayer online role-playing games, according to academics at Brunel University.  Dr Simon Bradford and Nic Crowe, of Brunel's School of Sport and Education, conducted a three-year study into 13 to 16 year-olds playing Runescape, a game with over nine million users worldwide.

Originally posted by RsDemiGod

I'm 115 combat in RS with 1877 total, 4 years this past may in game.
    The graphics have never been its strong point,For me and all the rest of us RS addicts it's all about the playability of the game.

And Jagex IS trying to make it less of a grind for all those that have the attention span of a gnat...They made a mini game called pest control a few years ago which made leveling combat MUCH easier,Which kind of ticked off most of us vets,But it did help to make the game grow.
    They put in Cook-X,Fletch-X and now Make Potions-X...all of these help to make it less of a clicking frenzy,but again it aggravates those of us that did it the old fashioned way.
    Not all of us RS players have an attitude problem,yes alot do, but those are mostly the new ones with less than a year in game..PC'ed their combat and gained a massive ego,We aren't  ALL like that.
    Especially those of us that started in classic.
    RS is in the top 5 popular games in terms of active accounts,must be a reason for that.
    So much for "Brainwashing".....Google this:
    Young people can derive huge benefits from multiplayer online role-playing games, according to academics at Brunel University.  Dr Simon Bradford and Nic Crowe, of Brunel's School of Sport and Education, conducted a three-year study into 13 to 16 year-olds playing Runescape, a game with over nine million users worldwide.

Nice post I dont have the patience to write that much just for these pathetic Rs haters.

As for popularity, With over nine million active free accounts[1] and more than one million paid member accounts,[2] RuneScape is rated among the most popular online games in the world.[3] More than five million unique players access their accounts to play RuneScape at least once per month.[4]

(Information from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Runescape, i suggest all you Rs haters look that up.

?

• Seanhomie22Seanhomie22 Member Posts: 13

To be honest, ALONG with becoming total geeks, they are getting a small understanding of economics... Unless they suck at both life AND runescape, then they are being washed away.