Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Critic: Not so Good?

iRekiiReki Member Posts: 106
i have played this game and got to level 18 before it got really boring so i had to stop playing... The game has a good outline but you need to change the resolution to make the graphs, more suitabale for your eyes. The game needs to be more exciting but i guess grinding the same monster for 5 levels is ok for some people. Nice wepons and its really cool how you head turn wherever your mouse points. 7.1 is a good score for this game. Not cool when your monsters sometimes just apeear out of nowhere attacking you...

Comments

• magnumbrmagnumbr Member Posts: 2
    IS A GOOD GAME !!!!!! :D
  • grimbojgrimboj Member Posts: 2,102
    haha the default resolution is like 400*300 - if you thought it was meant to be like that then I think you need to see a doctor.

--
    Note: PlayNC will refuse to allow you access to your account if you forget your password and can't provide a scanned image of the product key for the first product you purchased..... LOL

• azazelkamiazazelkami Member Posts: 5
    Hi this Game is very nice but you must have a lot of Time or botprogram
  • roagy1roagy1 Member Posts: 3

Originally posted by iReki

i have played this game and got to level 18 before it got really boring so i had to stop playing... The game has a good outline but you need to change the resolution to make the graphs, more suitabale for your eyes. The game needs to be more exciting but i guess grinding the same monster for 5 levels is ok for some people. Nice wepons and its really cool how you head turn wherever your mouse points. 7.1 is a good score for this game. Not cool when your monsters sometimes just apeear out of nowhere attacking you...
    Agreed this is the most time consuming game i have ever played. Unfortunately i was addicted so played for about 8months.... Only got to lvl 110. it would take about a whole day to lvl up again.... My other friedn was lvl 180+ and had wings. he says that members of his guild aim to get 1/10th of a lvl per day! aka 1bar. they were 250+. MU becomes some ppls perminant life. good thing though AFK is fantastic

Hello

• GameMaster09GameMaster09 Member Posts: 9
    One thing I liked about MU was that it never lags. And one thing I hate is that the community juggles and blows Michael Jackson's nutsack!!! Nobody ever talks on that damn game its like a fucking graveyard!
  • matteo214matteo214 Member Posts: 3
    yea it is time cunsuming but i've been playin lately and like they have 2x exp weeks sometime wich helps people like me at level 257 level up like 3-4 time a day

• snowmonkysnowmonky Member Posts: 93

Yeah, botting is not a bannable offense in MU Philippines. They call it AFKing.

I got several maxed characters.

www.oblinq.com/SnowmonkeysTemple/

• dertomokdertomok Member Posts: 79
    All Mu Online has is noly Shiny Wepons with armor ...

First you must give , only than you can take .

• lostgirl619lostgirl619 Member Posts: 4

I really love mu but...after playing global for *cough cough* years, I had to finally say good bye to this addictive game that takes WAY TOO LONG to level up.  I left with 3 accounts 300+.  I tried playing a few priavte servers but it just got repetitive with the resets.  I hope webzen can come out with a new game that is as fun as mu was in the beginning.   Bye bye Mu, I will miss you ^_^. 

• zeldaparazeldapara Member Posts: 4

FIRST I TOUGHT THIS GAME WAS GOOD BUT THIS RETARD STAFF HOST EXP EVENTS AND THEN BANN PEOPLE FOR NOTHING!!!!

THEY HOST A EVENT WHAT GIVES U WAY MORE EXP THEN NORMAL AND AFTER THE EVENT SUDDENLY 700 PEOPLE ARE BANNED FOR NOTHING!!! WITH LUCK THEY CAUGHT 1 HACKER OR BOTTER BUT THATS NOT TRUE CAUSE U SEE EVERYWHERE BOTTERS AND HACKERS SO DONT PLAY IT EVENTULLY IT WILL BE WASTE OF TIME CAUSE THE WRONG METHODS OF THE PEOPLE WHO MANAGE THIS GAME!!!

• awesomoawesomo Member Posts: 31

I have to admit this game isn't much fun when you play on F2P server because I also think leveling is too slow  with XP x 1.

But it's really much more fun when you pay for it. XP x 3 is awesome and when there are event when XP is x 6 it's just perfect same as the droprate. Just try it. You can play on P2P servers untill level 60.

And seriously the graphics on this game aren't that bad. If you can't run this game 800 x 600 than don't bother trying other games.

ps: I don't read anything WRITEN LIKE THIS TRYING TO GET MORE READERS !