Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EVERQUEST WILL KILL YOU.......EVERCRACK

popononpoponon Member Posts: 22

i dont wanna die, so i dont play. anyways this game has a high monthly fee AND only really nerdy people play this because it is there lives!::::20::peace out

Comments

• tu_uilwentu_uilwen Member Posts: 794

I think your stupid......there are alot of very social, kind and respectable people who play.......and every mmorpg has like umm...let me see....the same price pretty much......

so if your going to post somehting like this go post in the off-topic forums....

Uilwen
    Waiting for
    Everquest 2
    World of warcraft
    Half-life 2
    Guild wars

Currently playing
    Everquest...45 wood elf Ranger
    DAoC.....26 Paladin *albion*

---------------------------------------------
    WoW
    -Rhalon 85 B.E. rogue
    -Rhalon 81 UD Mage
    -Doneski 85 Orc death knight

"Everyones life has a beginning and an end, No one can change that."-Hiko
    "If you wish to taste the ground, then feel free to attack."-Kenshin Himura

• ramadinramadin Member Posts: 1,304

Hehe EQ will kill you, its so awesome that you dont even want to eat or sleep.  Besides that there tons of chicks who play it, and I was even sent alot of pics from many of them.  I couldnt believe how many cool people play EQ.  Some of my friends were lawyers, doctors, some made over 100,000 a year, some were models, strippers etc.

Laying in bed, looking up at the stars, a single thought passed through my head. Where the fuck is my roof?

-----------------Censored------------------

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263
    Neat? image

What will he do next?
  • ZerocydeZerocyde Member UncommonPosts: 412
    Thank god for 30 day free trials. I would have wasted money had i just out-right signed up. I mean, its ok, for like 1990, But it just sucks in todays day and age. And cool people play it? HAH right. You play mmorpgs all the time, and get all pissed cause the dumbass kids and teens are everywhere talking about all kinds of stupid crap, and you wish you could play an mmorpg with adults for once. Then you get everquest. heh, 10 minutes of wemon old enough to be you grandma flirting with you makes you wish to god some 14 year old dumbass was goin on about the freaking power rangers or whatever. Ive been playing for like 2 weeks now, and you have any idea how may times i hear this?; "I got to log, my grandpa wants to level his paladin. Or; "Ill be back in a few, its my sons turn to play, he just got home from 6th grade. Its like the worst of both worlds, old and young. But age dont really matter that much. Its just the hours and hours and hours you spend doing boring ass crap to get your char like, 2 more max hp. And the doom 1 graphics dont help. The first thing i ever said when i first started up eq was; "Are you dead serious? first person?"

"It is in your nature to do one thing correctly; Before me, you rightfully tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe." ~Francis Dolarhyde

• ramadinramadin Member Posts: 1,304

Uh you dont have to play in first person genious.  I like first person, hate 3rd person.  Anyway, Im talkin about back in the day, I heard EQ has changed alot., but Grandmas?  Cmon no ones frickin grandma plays EQ.

Laying in bed, looking up at the stars, a single thought passed through my head. Where the fuck is my roof?

-----------------Censored------------------

ok ummmm......the only reason i could say that someone older would be hitting on you is if in some sort of way you started it or what ever....i have played for alomst 3 years and not once have I or anyone flirted....

so the only conclusion i can get is in some way you started that....... but hey thats just me and you know graphics don't make a game mnan so yeah.........

and like ram said....you don't need to play in first person

Uilwen
    Waiting for
    Everquest 2
    World of warcraft
    Half-life 2
    Guild wars

Currently playing

WoW
    -Rhalon 85 B.E. rogue
    -Rhalon 81 UD Mage

• debbdolldebbdoll Member Posts: 77

Figuring there are.. what.. over a million people that play EQ..sure your going to get the occasional child or even grandma. Big deal its a game its suppose to be fun for the content first the people who play it second...imo...I do agree the game has changed alot from back in the day that I started it but that is the great thing about ignore or being the bigger person and just ignoring the stupid ones. I know people who have never flirted in it or have never been flirted with then again I know people who have hooked up with people they met in the game, for example me image 

Its a game and it was fun when I played it and look im still alive..true i didnt eat much unless it was delivered to me and thank god the bathroom was 3 feet away....ha ha ha

when is EQII going to start image

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263

I never played EverCrack, but my drug of choice at the time was Ultima Online... :)

I was the same way...

What will he do next?
  • BobiinBobiin Member Posts: 198
    Zerocyde age has nothing to do with it. EQ is a very fun game, and it is easy to limit playing, although it is fun to take a day off for eq.  I stopped playing because acct was hacked... oh well what can ya do.  There are lots of social people who play it. Starting a thread like this is pointless

--Nyture, Arc Convoker of fironia vie server (EQ) --Retired--

Explorer 66%
    Socializer 60%
    Killer 53%
    Achiever 20%

--Nyture, Arc Convoker of fironia vie server (EQ) --Retired--
    -- Nytur 39 Conjuror of Lucan D'lere (Quit due to low populations)
    -- Currently playing WoW while waiting for vanguard
    Explorer 66%
    Socializer 60%
    Killer 53%
    Achiever 20%

PLEASE SOE MAKE A CLASSIC EQ SERVER. Shadow of luclin was a prick in EQs side. PoP Was a gun to the face.

• DarkbackwardDarkbackward Member Posts: 115

Whoever said they can limit play time on everquest is a vicious, rude, evil liar-dictator.

IT TAKES OVER YOUR LIFE.

Wicca wicca boom boom wicca wicca boom

Type Seed Game into your search engine. Go to the game's website and learn about it. It may be the best game you've continued to ignore.

Ok seriously you have problems man.....

EQ would ony take over your life if you don't have on.....

or if your a simple minded person who does nothign but ply eq and stay home all day......I mean I played EQ for 3 years but it never got n the way of my social life man.....

Uilwen
    Waiting for
    Everquest 2
    World of warcraft
    Half-life 2
    Guild wars

Currently playing

WoW
    -Rhalon 85 B.E. rogue
    -Rhalon 81 UD Mage

• SpetnautSpetnaut Member UncommonPosts: 61

Originally posted by poponon

i dont wanna die, so i dont play. anyways this game has a high monthly fee AND only really nerdy people play this because it is there lives!::::20::peace out

Go back to sucking on your mother nipples so she cant breat feed you, you fucktard 10 year old

The BlackHand
    "We Always Prevail"

The BlackHand
    "We Always Prevail"

• Bobjones1303Bobjones1303 Member Posts: 680
    A study was taken.  They took 2 sets of kindergarten age children.  They let one group have as many cookies as they wanted.  The other group was given a certain amount each.  The first few days the 1st group ate alot of cookies, and the 2nd group eat all they were given.  After a while the 1st group ate less and less cookies.  While the 2nd group still ate all they were given.  Over a long period of time the 1st group ended up eating less cookies than the 2nd group.  The 2nd group always ate all their cookies and begged for more.  The 1st group got less excited about the cookies so they ate less every time. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    -EQ1 character:Grotub, shaman of the Tribunal server

This discussion has been closed.