Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I WANT TO GET THIS GAME SOOO BAD, monthly fee to much$$ what do u think?

popononpoponon Member Posts: 22

I know everything about this game but i dont have it. My mom says the monthly fee is too high i wont be able to pay it! I really want this game! ::::20::

Comments

• OminisOminis Member Posts: 1,015
    Your user info says that you are 29. image

Testing Currently:
    Alpha: Guild Wars
    Beta: Saga of Ryzom + Risk Your Life
    Playing: City of Heroes
    Interested: WOW & EQII (yeah, both... deal with it)

Currently:
    Playing: WOW & GW

• popononpoponon Member Posts: 22

EVERYONE lies about age! i am 13 years old and i got out of school today!! YAY

::::20::

• GejianGejian Member Posts: 35
    Actually what bothered me was not the price but what you get for that price. One character, for $12.95 (I think that the price?), is laugh-able. No real custimization of avatars, er yeah right. Um no new North American servers...Not in my life time. All spells money grabbing IMHO. So no FFXI for me.

• ramadinramadin Member Posts: 1,304

FFXI is NOT worth the money.  I like Final Fantasy single player games to some degree, but FFXI is horrible.  All MMORPG's cost about 12 dollars per month, so thats not too high comparatively but it may be too high for you.  And yes you have to pay for each extra character u want to have.  You dont really NEED that though since theres subjobs and u can be any class.  But if you want to be a different race, you gotta pay more.  Then you cant choose what server you play on, char customization is minimal, the controls are horrible etc.  So you'd have to pay ME to play FFXI and even then I would have to think about it.

Laying in bed, looking up at the stars, a single thought passed through my head. Where the fuck is my roof?

-----------------Censored------------------

• punkrockpunkrock Member Posts: 1,777
    you are right. i played for one month< moonknight, server mid, war-thf> and when i get to level 20 that is when i seen the game really starting to suck. hey when i hit level 50 i have to do a quest and then when i get my new class. i have to start all over from level 1. then i have to go back to the dune at level 11 and get even more pissed off. and yes you have to pick a new class. or no one wants you in  group

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263

Cut the grass for your parents so they can give you money.

Get a job... or don't play. :)  Very simple.

What will he do next?