Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LOL can we make this a new rule

EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

Can we make it a rule where no Politics nor religion shall be discussed in any forum?

Many forums have already instituted this policy and it seems to work fine.

I have seen almost 100% of all post regarding religion and politics to end up in a flame war and having to be locked anyways. 

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

Comments

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

Yes, I think you might see this soon here.  I am getting tired of it too.  Besides, no matter how much people argue about these very controversial topics...no one ever even considers other peoples opinions...so they just end up getting nasty.

I was actually on a online radio show tonight and was guest along with someone from IGN, EQII.COM, Sigil Games and some others...it does appear that many sites are cracking down hard on what they allow in their forums.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

hehe here's  your first crackdown:

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion.cfm/load/forums/loadforum/488/loadthread/15488/setstart/1/loadclass/35

lol, the rate evreyone's going in there...we're all gonna get banned

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• godsmackgodsmack Member Posts: 23

I agree because most people don't care what you think when your talking about religion or polotics. They only care about what they think.I try(key word "try" I'm not perfect) to always listen to other people unless I'm in a really bad mood or I don't like the person. But my friends and family(and my enemies for thay matter)never listen to me if we don't agree.I think that if you made it a rule not to talk about religion and polotics you would prevent arguments that aren't really needed here. AND this isn't really the place to talk about that sort of thing when you think about it. 

win controll over wythia and save us all!
    go here!
    http://darkageofwythia.com/linkconfigure.php?link=29014064