Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A word about this game

I played this game for about two weeks. At first the game seemed really awesome. I actually found it really easy to get very rich. But not until the end of my second week playing, i wanted to travel different places and do more things that were in the game. But for those who are planning on playing, i thought this game was wicked confusing and a very complex game. It will take you a long time before anyone gets the hang of this game. I thought it would be nice to play a more complex game, but i was wrong, it is to frustrating.

Comments

• swordman17swordman17 Member Posts: 4

well    ,in the begining ,it is very strange and  confuse .but after few week you will konw what you want to do in this game!

IMO this game is very fun.you  always have something to do. 

my goal is to get lvl 10 merchant ship

• oxcaitlinxooxcaitlinxo Member Posts: 15
    To me it also wasnt just about the complexity at first but the feeling that i had in the game. It really seemed like no one had much interest in helping, not much conversation and no guides or instructions or marks really to follow which is what i thought was a downfall in this game.
  • radiatorradiator Member Posts: 26
    Its extremely addicting but it lacks players, the beginning cities are packed but when u go to "big cities" like paris theres not a single person there. I played it for about 3 days then it got hard to get my level 3 ship so I gave up lol. It is pretty good for f2p. Pirates of the Burning Sea looks a lot better.
  • LordDeemsLordDeems Member Posts: 10

I am sure you enjoy doing the same things over and over. Leveling up your requirements for your next ship level, wich may takes 5+ hours. Then leveling up your skills wich at first is fun. This game is confusing only in my 1st & 2nd day, on my 3rd I knew everything. This is not a fun game, I would rather go "outside"

Try it out for yourself, and you will not like it. Only if you are blind enough to see the biggest flaw in the game, you run around in circles. Everything is not completely translated, so there are some mis types. Traveling the world is not as fun as you think, there are around 20 cities in the game wich half are just ports with nothing in them. The famous Carribean City Tortuga is there, but it is called Tortue and not even what you expected. This game is like another korean mmorpg...crap.

Arbiter to the 7Knights

• DougallDougall Member Posts: 32

it`s not so bad you can run has many accounts you want  or your pc can take lot`s of  alts in this game ,shops choppers,miners fishermen and only two citys are busy athens and seville where most tradeing between ppl happens the guild wars and politics are what keeps me playing the game defending are city most weekends against are enemies best azn game i have played most  are hack and slash clones at lest you can afk weapon train in vco and not have to sit there for hours for the next level

• Atticus101Atticus101 Member Posts: 5

Hmm, I've been played a little over a week, I have my level three ship, on my secoend character (my first was a lvl 2 ship but became evil and every patrol ship wanted my blood) and have already traveled to japan, I WAS hoping to bye some armor or clothes there, that was a failure, then I wnated the title Samurai or ninga that was also a failure all in all, I don't think it takes that long to learn how to play this game, It's like any other mmorpg. Sure I don't know everything but if I did it be boering, trial and error, and this games grreat. I have played EQ1-2, old school SWG and FFXI, Voyage online happens to be my fav.