Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

July 4th Dragon Arena Event

I know its a little early to start thinking about it but still. Wouldn't it be good is Arenanet made it so you have to be lvl 20 to play? otherwise a buncha noobs join ure party and ull loose. The should have a noob server and a 20's server. eh?

-Kzar-

Comments

• AwesominityAwesominity Member UncommonPosts: 93
    It is a little early to be thinking about it since I don't think they have even said they're going to have one.

And why are they noob just because they're under level 20?
  • davion101davion101 Member Posts: 14
    well maybe they arent noobs. Fact is that you can't ever be sure. Wouldn't it be nice to just be sure your with experienced players?

-Kzar-

• AwesominityAwesominity Member UncommonPosts: 93
    That's right, you can't be sure. You can't be sure that that level 20 on your team isn't noob either.

If you ever tried pugging FoW then I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

You all have the exact same stats in the arena so it doesn't really matter what level any of you are.
  • ZGoodTimesZZGoodTimesZ Member Posts: 15
    the fact is alot of lvl 20s i see our noobs, not all but in dragon arena it doesnt matter
  • dertomokdertomok Member Posts: 79
    Newbs arean't noobs . Newbs is new players and that is all . Noobs are players who are playing a lot and don't have a green idea what are they doing , don't know anything , are quite dump etc... And about Dragon arena , there is no matter what level you are , what set you wear and anything else . Helth is reducted too 100 , armor too 60 , mana too 30 ( don't remember good ) and even skills is changed ! So what level means in there ? I can answer : - Nothing ^^

First you must give , only than you can take .