Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I only want to buy one chapter. Which one should I get?

I think i'm going to play Guild Wars...

But i still don't know wich one i should take. Can you help me!

Comments

• AwesominityAwesominity Member UncommonPosts: 93

It all depends on what/how you like to play.  my pick will always be Prophecies, it has the best learning curve and storyline and some of the best skills in the whole game.

Factions,  is a bit more geared toward pvp style action. The thing that made me not like it was the locked gates (so not much exploring), enclosed spaces and fed-ex type quests. I was told it does get better though.

Nightfall also has the locked gates, but not nearly as many. The big bonus in getting NF is that you get heroes. Personalize henchmen that you can take with you on your missions, quests, etc etc. It also has a decent storyline.

However, if you live near a Sam's you can get all three in a bundle pack for the price of one. :)

• dertomokdertomok Member Posts: 79
    If you like long , awesome game and you want too make your character good at PvE (Player agianst Evrything )choise Prophecies . If you like not long , intresting game and you want too make your character good agianst PvP ( Player versus Player ) choise Faction . If you want short , intresting game and you want too make your character good at Farming ( Farming means earning cash ) choise NightFall . I recommend Prophecies ^^ .

First you must give , only than you can take .

• ThamorisThamoris Member UncommonPosts: 686

Buy the first chapter...first.

• airslayerxairslayerx Member Posts: 21

ummm...if ur only going to buy one, then buy nightfall thats my personal opinion

• airslayerxairslayerx Member Posts: 21

umm forget what i said, listen to delux, and thanks delux, i'm going to sams asap!

if my mommy will take me....

• RrrootRrroot Member Posts: 2

My pick would be prophecies if I'd have to choose now.

It's the oldest game of them all, but it has the complete storyline of tyria and I have a hunch that it will connect to the storyline of Eye Of The North which is due at the end of August 2007.

The first 3 editions of Guildwars are 3 different games. All have the same gameplay and work alike, but the background and storylines have nothing linked to one and other directly.

Guildwars Eye Of The North, short: GW:EN, is the first game expansion and seems to be based around the girl Gwen (pre-searing Ascalon, Prophecies) from the first guildwars release. It's also based on the map of the first release of Guildwars.

Go with prophecies is my advise.

• Ele20Ele20 Member Posts: 9

If you want the best of the three then go for nightfall but if you are completely new and want to take things slowly i recommend Prophecies.