Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WoW vs Warhammer - Enough!

davidw123davidw123 Member Posts: 70

Seriously, no more threads on this subject. Please! I'm sure Warhammer will be a fine game when it comes out and I'm sure it'll kill WoW dead on its very first day (yeah, like hell...) but do we really need a dozen threads a day debating it? I hadn't even heard of the game until recently and yet now I've heard so much about it that I'm beginning to hate it and it hasn't even been released yet.

(Sits back and waits for somebody to point out the irony of starting a thread complaining about too many WoW vs Warhammer threads.)

Comments

• MobfigureMobfigure Member Posts: 44

Agreed. /gg

• vingvegavingvega Member Posts: 577

Trust me, even though I hate WoW, it has nothing to worry about. 

• melvis1500melvis1500 Member UncommonPosts: 16
    If you don't like the WoW vs Warhammer posts, flame the people who create them, make them feel like the fucking no-life, loser, outcasts they really are.
    Make it abundantly obvious to the little rat bastards that they're not welcome here, they can just sod off and whine to someone who gives a shit.
  • MobfigureMobfigure Member Posts: 44

Tell me this.. does flamming ever resolve anything? Has it ever? Don't think so. Just starts drama no one likes to deal with , and then peoples feelings get hurt then you hear about them on news 5 about commiting suicide over some stupid forum post. Just let them post , and let it be that. You cant stop it (as much as I hate it myself). So just l2dealwithit.

• davidw123davidw123 Member Posts: 70

Who exactly am I flamming? (Or flaming as those of us blessed with dictionaries spell it.) Just a simple request to not have quite so many Warhammer threads on here. Maybe it'll be a great game, maybe it'll suck. No one knows. But if I see another "Warhammer is going to totally pwn WoW lol" thread, I might just scream.

• FreyFrey Member Posts: 87

*Sigh* by making this thread you are provoking an arguement.  Inticing those individuals to flame even more.  There is always going to be rivalry, let it be...

• NeuroXlNeuroXl Member Posts: 291

ya enough of this .. i totally agree ... there is no need for anymore wow vs warhammer posts ..

because everyone knows warhammer will destroy wow and the little babies that play wow ...

wow is for teenage girls ...

ok now you can move on...

• White-Eyes2White-Eyes2 Member Posts: 6

Warhammer will rape W.O.W end of story. Oh ya and I'm back from the dead.

Stephan Moffett

• AseenusAseenus Member UncommonPosts: 1,844

QFT agreed 100%

• chris1nejichris1neji Member Posts: 17

lol u wanted to stop seeing another thread about WOW and Warhammer but u actually started one

• davidw123davidw123 Member Posts: 70

Originally posted by chris1neji

lol u wanted to stop seeing another thread about WOW and Warhammer but u actually started one

There's always one who posts without reading the rest of the thread :)

What I said above:

"(Sits back and waits for somebody to point out the irony of starting a thread complaining about too many WoW vs Warhammer threads.)"

Gotcha.

• METALDRAG0NMETALDRAG0N Member Posts: 1,680

Yea i ge ttired of these WoW v WAR topics its like comparing apples and oranges.

I also hate the WAR coppied of WoW topics to as its obviously a blatant lie. And if its not a intentional lie then its a topic borm out of ignorance. After all those who ahve done there reserch know Warhammer and its art style came first.

"Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god."
    -- Jean Rostand

• area84area84 Member Posts: 335

Originally posted by davidw123

Seriously, no more threads on this subject. Please! I'm sure Warhammer will be a fine game when it comes out and I'm sure it'll kill WoW dead on its very first day (yeah, like hell...) but do we really need a dozen threads a day debating it? I hadn't even heard of the game until recently and yet now I've heard so much about it that I'm beginning to hate it and it hasn't even been released yet.
    (Sits back and waits for somebody to point out the irony of starting a thread complaining about too many WoW vs Warhammer threads.)

It's funny how you you ask for players not to create threads like these yet you do the exact same thing. Hypocrisy?

And WAR won't kill WoW, look at EQ it is still around, look at SWG and all the other old MMOs they are still around so dont be an idiot please. WAR wont kill anything it will take some players from WoW and some that are waiting on WAR and that will be its player base.

A man dies daily, only to be reborn in the morning, bigger, better and wiser.

-Playing AoC
    -Playing WoW
    -Retired- SWG
    -Retired- EVE
    -Retired- LotR

Computer (- Phenom 9600 Black Edition @ 2.81 Ghz (Quad Core CPU)- Gigabyte MA790FX-DS5 - 4 Gigs of PC 8500 ram (1066)- EVGA GeForce 8800 GTS PCI Express 2.0 - WD 500GB 7500RPM - Zalman CPU cooler (air cooled)
    - 24" Widescreen 1080P HD display).

• RuinyRuiny Member Posts: 32

Originally posted by Rhoklaw

The only thing that could kill WoW is Blizzard hiring Brad McQuaid to be CEO. Aside from that, no one cares about WoW and it's 9 million accounts anymore. It's an abomination and has outgrown it's popularity. WoW = EQ2 with 9 million players, thats all it is.

QFT. And I say that as a WoW player >.>

As for Brad McQuaid, I dunno, Blizzard made a pretty good attempt to ensure WoW was stillborn when they hired Tigole and Furor, two of the most hated and inept idiots of the EQ community. As that failed to kill WoW, I'm not sure even Brad could succeed...

• michael13komichael13ko Member Posts: 54

Off Topic- Please stay on topic when posted on a thread or in a forum on the MMORPG.com forums.  If you would like to talk about something non-MMO related, please use our Off-Topic section; if you would like to discuss a different topic relating to the game at question, please start a new thread.

This discussion has been closed.