Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Getting Factions

I'm getting factions soon. It looks awesome! Anyone wanna confirm that?

Fire is hot
Ice is cold
You didn't need to know these things. thank you for wasting 5 seconds of your life.

Comments

• KrytosKrytos Member Posts: 1
    Factions IS one helluva game, I can tell you that. However, I should warn you before hand that Guild Wars is NOT really an MMORPG but rather CORPG (Competitive Online Roleplaying Game). One word to describe the difference: instancing. If you're the type that likes to be by themselves or with a set group of friends with no one else to bother you, then you should have a blast out of Guild Wars. Otherwise, I'd steer clear lest you waste your money.

• daniboy2142daniboy2142 Member Posts: 19
    CORPG wow never heard that one before -but anyways, ya factions is a great game

DaniBoy

• dertomokdertomok Member Posts: 79
    Factions has a great PvP mode . Also Factions has AB (Alliance Battles ) and guilds can own towns in it . Intresting , but short storyline . Ofcurse there is new skin armor and wepons , new and intresting cooperative missions , competitive missions , challenge missions and elite elite missions . Factions is based on PvP , so if you like to do PvP enjoy it .

First you must give , only than you can take .

• dertomokdertomok Member Posts: 79
    CORPG what the hell is this ? You find another kind of game ? I never heard about this one and GW is a MMORPG game , it was tested and passed the exam . And you think you are smarter than all ...

First you must give , only than you can take .