Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is it good?

loooordloooord Member Posts: 19
I heard this game sucks bad... I would like to know if there is a way to test it without having to buy... knowing that most games knowadays are all about Graphics.

Comments

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384
    best way to find out is to play it yourself and see.  The views on the game here is mixed

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

"sucks bad"

no

I myself HATED coh and loved this game...

• BigPeelerBigPeeler Member Posts: 1,270

with Lineage 2 u cant go by what other people say really... its one of those games u either hate with a passion or love to death...

no matter where u come from... no matter where u are now... no matter where ur going... its all about the EXP

--------------------------------------

• HebrewBombHebrewBomb Member UncommonPosts: 520

Originally posted by BigPeeler

with Lineage 2 u cant go by what other people say really... its one of those games u either hate with a passion or love to death...

no matter where u come from... no matter where u are now... no matter where ur going... its all about the EXP

It usually occurs when Passion get PKed with Death.

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263

I played it... I was annoyed how a level 50 elf/ranger could kill level 1 so easily then the level 50 would laugh and call you a noob!

I was sick of the ranger/mages being uber 1337 high levels while my poor dwarf couldn't level for crap!  You can easily level an elf/ranger or mage to level 30 in a few days.

My dwarf took me almost a month to get to 30... I was playing the game in super uber hard mode!  I couldn't stand the people...  I didn't care for the community... I did however like the open PvP...

Just got very annoying very fast.

What will he do next?
  • BigPeelerBigPeeler Member Posts: 1,270

Originally posted by HebrewBomb

Originally posted by BigPeeler

It usually occurs when Passion get PKed with Death.

... what? image

--------------------------------------

• HebrewBombHebrewBomb Member UncommonPosts: 520

Originally posted by Djin

I played it... I was annoyed how a level 50 elf/ranger could kill level 1 so easily then the level 50 would laugh and call you a noob!
    I was sick of the ranger/mages being uber 1337 high levels while my poor dwarf couldn't level for crap!  You can easily level an elf/ranger or mage to level 30 in a few days.
    My dwarf took me almost a month to get to 30... I was playing the game in super uber hard mode!  I couldn't stand the people...  I didn't care for the community... I did however like the open PvP...
    Just got very annoying very fast.

You should join "Naked Clan". We protect noobs from uber l337, Mojo-Suuckor, and we manufacture "Tods" by clothing them in "red". I'm the "Sealer".

Could save a lot of your time. Also Need Super Strain German/Swedish Dwarf to make sure that our effort doesn't go in vain.

Point is we need dwarf. Without them we lose Macroscopic War and will be forced to taste the slavery.