Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

dont like it anymore

velocityvelocity Member Posts: 102

Hi guys i have to game to but when i play the expansion i dont get the feeling WOOOWW cool game.

Its just look like guild wars and there is no much new stuf.

So if i was you guys dont buy the game if you already have guild wars.

Cause youre money dont deserve it to get thrown away.

Can always contact me for my gw:factions account ([email protected])

And thnx anyway (pls put free or not free in the game list )

Comments

• Blaze323232Blaze323232 Member Posts: 196
    your post confused me...from what i can understand you're telling us not to get GW:F?

• velocityvelocity Member Posts: 102

cause it looks like totally gw (normal)

there not many new things.

the first 3 hours ive played it i was thinking wtf what didt i buyed.

but thats my opinion friend so.......

Ive you really like this game buy it.

• velocityvelocity Member Posts: 102

and yes you shoundt buy it.

Ore you guys must say i am tottaly wrong....

• NagelFireNagelFire Member Posts: 409

Um,  Right..

Thge game is fun, btu I dont like how once you leave Sing Jea Isle, You MUSt do EVERYTHING with a full group of 20's,  And NPC's arent alwasy good enough so you have to sit there spamming, LFG to do <Quest>

Its a fun game ,But what I liked about first one was the option to solo :)

-------------------------

• OzimandeusOzimandeus Member UncommonPosts: 84

An interesting view point.. if not compltely misguided and misunderstood - factions is different to old GW. Sure it has the same GFX engine, it follows the same idea (instanced world) - but the missions and quests are comepletey different, the storyline compelling, and once you leave the city itself, and meet the kurzicsand luxons (not something you will do after 3 hours) you will see how vastly different factions is.

You dont need factions, but to say that its the same as GW = you didnt play it long enough.

For my money, the GW trilogy (as its about to become) represents the best bang for your buck that you can get in gaming, let alone mmo.

don't dis it, play it.

• Vertex1980Vertex1980 Member Posts: 951
    Is this the, no one uses proper grammer thread?

• DuraheLLDuraheLL Member Posts: 2,951

Originally posted by Vertex1980
    Is this the, no one uses proper grammer thread?

Is it indeed and bad grammar is none cares instead game and don't think is fun and no playing.

$OE lies list
    http://www.rlmmo.com/viewtopic.php?t=424&start=0
    "
    And I don't want to hear anything about "I don't believe in vampires" because *I* don't believe in vampires, but I believe in my own two eyes, and what *I* saw is ******* vampires! "

• dertomokdertomok Member Posts: 79
    There is a lot new things in Factions , but i think you just looked and made too fast opinion . In factions is a lot new things : 1. Competitive missions 2. Challenge Missions 3. New profesions 4.There appear AB 5. New intresting storyline 6. New skin armor and wepons 7. Guilds can own towns 8. New titles 9. New areas ( other design ) 10. And the greatest PvP than all GW editions . All should get Factions too try they great PvP system .

First you must give , only than you can take .