Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

old accounts

rasmerrasmer Member Posts: 6
How long do they keep old accounts(froob account)?

Thx

Comments

• JelloB2000JelloB2000 Member CommonPosts: 1,848

Originally posted by rasmer
    How long do they keep old accounts(froob account)? Thx
    Don't think they ever have deleted accounts, only reset old names once to free them up.
  • Kaynos1972Kaynos1972 Member Posts: 2,316

Yeah the only thing i'm aware, was that they delete all 6 month+ inactive level 5 or less characters about a year ago.

• KordeshKordesh Member Posts: 1,715

They have never deleted accounts. TRUST ME. I just recently started playing a bit for fun again as a froob. I would have been inactive for years. My account  that I had in beta was still there. Creation date 2002. So yeah, I wouldn't worry about it.

Bans a perma, but so are sigs in necro posts.

EAT ME MMORPG.com!

• rasmerrasmer Member Posts: 6
    Damn, account and pass totally wiped out of my head. Can't even remember the email I used
  • InteritusInteritus Member UncommonPosts: 236

Yeah, I have the same problem. I can't remember my login information and the email I used doesn't even exist anymore, the domain is gone.

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Originally posted by rasmer

Damn, account and pass totally wiped out of my head. Can't even remember the email I used

That's what documents are for.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • XcellersXcellers Member Posts: 3

well the do clean up on the account side every once in a while, mostly its only toons below level 10 that gets removed, some are possible to get back if your fast, but dont rely on it.

-/x