Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aion Aion ....

Battousai_XBattousai_X Member Posts: 4

Hello everybody. Is the Aion game come out or not? You're talking about the game but now i doubt that the game is not coming out.

Comments

• stonies88stonies88 Member Posts: 23
    So what evidence do you have that this is true?  None
  • AyaseAyase Aion Community CoordinatorMember Posts: 118
    I also doubt that it's NOT coming out ;)

Aion is definitely coming out. If by some remote, bizarre reason it won't - I'll make a vow of chastity and move to a remote, isolated mountain range where I shall spend the rest of my days in agony and flagellation.

---
    Sebastian Streiffert
    Community Representative - Aion

Follow my twitter! aion_ayase
    * In order to cover my back, things I write are of course subject to change.

• djOezdjOez Member Posts: 8
    Originally posted by ayase

Aion is definitely coming out. If by some remote, bizarre reason it won't - I'll make a vow of chastity and move to a remote, isolated mountain range where I shall spend the rest of my days in agony and flagellation.
    you could also just kill yourself..
  • GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182
    Originally posted by Battousai_X

Hello everybody. Is the Aion game come out or not? You're talking about the game but now i doubt that the game is not coming out.
    The game is still under development, Ofcourse a game won't be released the next day after it was announced.
  • AyaseAyase Aion Community CoordinatorMember Posts: 118
    Originally posted by djOez

:o

Why are you proposing I kill myself? That's not very nice. Why don't you kill yourself?

---
    Sebastian Streiffert
    Community Representative - Aion

Follow my twitter! aion_ayase
    * In order to cover my back, things I write are of course subject to change.

• Battousai_XBattousai_X Member Posts: 4
    its a shane im waiting for te first time for a new game relese...if you hnow someting please say because im allways assking for it ....  =P
  • djOezdjOez Member Posts: 8

Originally posted by djOez

:o

Why are you proposing I kill myself? That's not very nice. Why don't you kill yourself? well.. living the rest of your days in agony and flagellation (w/e that is ) seems like such a hassle 
  • PorgPorg Member Posts: 6

Hmm, it is coming out otherwise we wouldent have heard anything about it, go check utube watch some E3 videos, its coming!! and ill be ready :P

This game could be really really good, unless they make it too much like l2.

Guys stop telling each other to kill urselfs..     Go log on a mmorpg and kill some beasties instead. :P

• Darkseth12Darkseth12 Member Posts: 148

i hope they announce when they will be opening the closed/open beta so we can try the game out

• EcronyteEcronyte Member Posts: 5

Well, I am pretty sure Its comming out. Seeing as how they announced they will be showing it at E3.

www.plaync.com/us/news/2007/07/ncsoftas_electr_1.html

Can't wait to see what news comes from the expo. ^.^

• NiirnaethNiirnaeth Member Posts: 99
    Originally posted by Darkseth12

i hope they announce when they will be opening the closed/open beta so we can try the game out

If you can navigate the Korean site you can try out for their closed beta.

• AseenusAseenus Member UncommonPosts: 1,844

its coming to beta soon..

• JynnJynn Member Posts: 23
    Originally posted by Darkseth12

I heard sometime in August

Sin