Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Old members reunite.

13»

Comments

• LumberghLumbergh Member Posts: 123

been reading these forums for years.

mmmm yeeeah, thats greeat, a little to the left would be greeeat, ::sips coffee mug:::

• VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239

Originally posted by Lumbergh

been reading these forums for years.
    wow 62 posts in 5 years, mind you im assuming you have at least 10 times that, due to thread deletion and cleanup.

but wow thats like the ninja hiding in mmorpg.com's basement......

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

• LumberghLumbergh Member Posts: 123

hehe, I haven't really had much to say. I just read what people are saying about games. In my opinion darkfall is vapor ware btw.

and now, i have only had one thread deleted and that was recently, because I was discussing my malcontent with turbine a little too loudly.

mmmm yeeeah, thats greeat, a little to the left would be greeeat, ::sips coffee mug:::

• LuRaviLuRavi Member UncommonPosts: 239

scary

• JackcoltJackcolt Member UncommonPosts: 2,170

Well I'm still here... old acc is:

Username zeboath

Joined September 14, 2004

Last Visit February 10, 2006

Post Count 401    

I don't know if any of you can recall me on that acc... I know I've spoken with Riki a couple of times(about Photoshop among others)

• JackcoltJackcolt Member UncommonPosts: 2,170

Lol... somehow that last post got butched... messed up the whole page... delete it please.

Edit: Argh... fixed the problem myself... delete this post instead.

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718
    Originally posted by Vergeltung

Originally posted by Finwe

It was Djin.
    Chopes was the madman who started giving out the names of my cousins and was wondering how they were related to me and if they'd mind if he called them.
    That man scared the crap out of me. He is the only internet nerd that actually ever scared me. His power was immeasurable!

dijn was also a mod too if i remember correctly?????

Yes, I believe he locked my first topic and said somthing about my mom. That was years ago. His girlfriend, also a member of the forums (name is on the tip of my tongue) and was Shae's Nemesis. Vendan got her banned because he asked for pics and she went loco.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• kel11kel11 Member Posts: 1,089
    Originally posted by Jackcolt

Lol... somehow that last post got butched... messed up the whole page... delete it please.

Edit: Argh... fixed the problem myself... delete this post instead.

That was a failure and a half.

Change my mind so much I can't even trust it
    My mind change me so much I can't even trust myself

• WraithmireWraithmire Member Posts: 328
    Originally posted by Rikimaru_X

It was Djin.
    Chopes was the madman who started giving out the names of my cousins and was wondering how they were related to me and if they'd mind if he called them.
    That man scared the crap out of me. He is the only internet nerd that actually ever scared me. His power was immeasurable!

Yes, I believe he locked my first topic and said somthing about my mom. That was years ago. His girlfriend, also a member of the forums (name is on the tip of my tongue) and was Shae's Nemesis. Vendan got her banned because he asked for pics and she went loco.

awesome, glad I did something worthy enough for someone to get banned over Wait, your not talking about Shae are you? If so, that sucks...but if its her nemesis then thats okay with me

-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!
    I have a Youtube channel for video games! http://www.youtube.com/user/Vendayn

Originally posted by Wraithmire

It was Djin.

awesome, glad I did something worthy enough for someone to get banned over Wait, your not talking about Shae are you? If so, that sucks...but if its her nemesis then thats okay with me

What what?

Your vendan? Oh Shae isn't the one banned, It's Dijn's girl that I'm talking about. She had a big temper about things too. At least I was on her good side.

|

• WraithmireWraithmire Member Posts: 328

Originally posted by Wraithmire

It was Djin.

What what?

Your vendan? Oh Shae isn't the one banned, It's Dijn's girl that I'm talking about. She had a big temper about things too. At least I was on her good side.

read bottom of page 5

Ah okay, good ...glad I got rid of shae's nemesis Its been so long I forgot exactly what happened...I probably was just kidding around too lol

-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!
    I have a Youtube channel for video games! http://www.youtube.com/user/Vendayn

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359
    Originally posted by Enigma

Originally posted by Dekron

Still here. And I believe it was Chopes who cheated Murt on the T.V.
    No..Chopes was the one who hacked this website after they fired his ass.

He even called me at work wanting phone sex.  I'll never be the same man again.  Hell, Serien (Murt) was on the phone too..but he didnt want to do bad things to me like Chopes did lol)

Ah yes, forgot about Djin.

• ParaTrooperParaTrooper Member Posts: 1,961

It's been a while... 

*Notice: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author... got sick of holding backspace.
    -----------------------------------------
    ParaTrooper, That guy that used to mod the MMORPG.com forums.

• XeximaXexima Member UncommonPosts: 2,697

Almost been here 2 years.. I think

I qualify because I remember all of riki's sigs :)

oh, and zorvan, it was mozis, he and modjoe - who are both banned now I believe- both made the two accounts, angyl and .. the other one.  I remember our little conversation a while back on your tranny account :)

oh, and vend, I thought I chased you away

Originally posted by ParaTrooper

It's been a while... 

Ahh one of the good-ol admins of mmorpg.com One of the survivors.

|

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

Originally posted by Xexima

Almost been here 2 years.. I think

I qualify because I remember all of riki's sigs :)
    oh, and zorvan, it was mozis, he and modjoe - who are both banned now I believe- both made the two accounts, angyl and .. the other one.  I remember our little conversation a while back on your tranny account :)

oh, and vend, I thought I chased you away
    Heh, Mozis, if your reading this, sorry for the "Mofis" typo

And Xex, your sig no longer says "I'm not gay"

Does that mean there's something you'd like to tell us all?