Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What should i get guild wars, factions or nightfall?

Artimas12Artimas12 Member Posts: 13
Hey ppl im just starting to play guild wars and for a beginner which disk would be the best ???

Comments

• deplorabledeplorable Member Posts: 418
    Originally posted by Artimas12

Hey ppl im just starting to play guild wars and for a beginner which disk would be the best ???

get the first one. (just awesome once you get past the intro bit and things pick up)

avoid factions. (seriously, it's kinda poor)

and then get Nightfall (it's good but short, hero sidekicks almost make up for that)

buy the first one =]

• chocochinacachocochinaca Member Posts: 4

yes defintely get the first one.  Its the best outta all of them. Long story, and tons of quests, you wont be bored.

• dertomokdertomok Member Posts: 79
    If you like long , awesome game and you want too make your character good at PvE (Player agianst Evrything )choise Prophecies . If you like not long , intresting game and you want too make your character good agianst PvP ( Player versus Player ) choise Faction . If you want short , intresting game and you want too make your character good at Farming ( Farming means earning cash ) choise NightFall . I strongly recommend Prophecies ^^ . There is a Topic with a name " should i get prophecies,faction or nightfall? " i think it could answer your question .

First you must give , only than you can take .