Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MY PROFILE: MY CHARACTER/GAMES

AnofalyeAnofalye Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,433

Just an idea about an extra page.  Nothing major.  Nothing revolutionary.  Nothing overly useful.  But heck, maybe it will interest some peoples...

This pages could have some selection in it, kinda like a question + choices of answers...and end each character with 1 box of text...yet, most of the relevant info should be covered by the clickable answers...

- "If I understand you well, you are telling me until next time. " - Ren

Comments

• FarquaniaFarquania Member Posts: 120
    Originally posted by Anofalye

Just an idea about an extra page.  Nothing major.  Nothing revolutionary.  Nothing overly useful.  But heck, maybe it will interest some peoples...

This pages could have some selection in it, kinda like a question + choices of answers...and end each character with 1 box of text...yet, most of the relevant info should be covered by the clickable answers...

I support this all the way. It would also be great to get an in-depth picture about your fellow peers. For instance, if someone is flaming you can just click a link and see the games they enjoy, and you will probably see why they're mad. This could help both sides of the trade, as my dad would say. Great idea!