Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Buddy Key plz!!!

GraewlGraewl Member Posts: 6

Long time FFXI and EQ2 player looking to try other MMO's out there and I see Lineage is doing really well.  Well actually more people are playing it then ffxi and eq2 actually.  But if I could please get a buddy code to try the game out, that would be greatly appriciated.  I wasted money on MMO's such as Auto Assualt for example which I bought and played for a week so I would like to try the game before I go waste money and don't ever play it again.  Please send the code to [email protected] please.  Thank you!!! :P

Graewl

Comments

• murphys123murphys123 Member Posts: 216

I played L2 for a bit and thought it was a very very fun game. The only problem I had was the long road to level and it being this late in the game. There was also a thin population at the lower levels. While a fantastic game, it just seems a bit late to start that daunting haul to level now esp when there are so many games coming out soon. My advice would be to play a more casual game (COH, Guild Wars etc) for a few months until one of the new games come out. To be honest though I wish I would of found L2 a lot sooner because it is really sweet.

• GraewlGraewl Member Posts: 6

Thanks for the info!  I do have guild wars and do play it randomly.  What you said the early level problem is exactly what is happenning in ffxi.  Everyone is high level andif you want to level another class you would have to solo it which is not and easy thing to do in ffxi with some classes.  I am also waiting and hoping to get into the beta of Age of Conan and Warhammer but i think so will be hard to get into.

• GraewlGraewl Member Posts: 6

Anyone please have a code?