Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can You Raed Tihs? Try it (actaully petrty cool)

xpyrofuryxxpyrofuryx Member CommonPosts: 1,587

cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.

The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs rpsoet it.

Comments

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Dog, sorry to break your fun, but this is about 6-7+ year old information.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• defenestratedefenestrate Member CommonPosts: 578

ahha htat si rtetyp unfny i oclud nduretsnad verey rowd!

• xpyrofuryxxpyrofuryx Member CommonPosts: 1,587
    Originally posted by Rikimaru_X

Dog, sorry to break your fun, but this is about 6-7+ year old information.

shut up! its new!

• hazmatshazmats Member Posts: 1,081

This just in!! We have landed on the moon!!

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918

lol so very old...people post this kind of thing as myspace bulletins every now and then.

I immediately delete them from my friends 

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• ZikielZikiel Member Posts: 1,138

hrlday, I'll houmr you, but tihs is petrty old.

• HocheteHochete Member CommonPosts: 1,210

Older than vesuvius

• WraithmireWraithmire Member Posts: 328

I dunno if anyone has heard about this...but the dinosaurs have gone extinct.

-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!
    I have a Youtube channel for video games! http://www.youtube.com/user/Vendayn

• gpettgpett Member Posts: 1,105

Yeah, I got an email that was garbled like that and spoke of that typo findings.  Still interesting even if it is old news. =)

• JADEDRAG0NJADEDRAG0N Member Posts: 733

I raed tihs broefe in the eve wsbeite aobut trhee yares ago. Siltl ptetry itnsreenitg eevn now.

• JackcoltJackcolt Member UncommonPosts: 2,170

Old news... but it's still pretty fun to read something so messed up without a problem.

• methane47methane47 Member CommonPosts: 3,701

What's your Wu Name?
    Donovan --> Wu Name = Violent Knight
    Methane47 --> Wu Name = Thunderous Leader
    "Some people call me the walking plank, 'cuz any where you go... Death is right behind you.."
    <i>ME<i>

• Varlok91Varlok91 Member Posts: 396
    Originally posted by hazmats

This just in!! We have landed on the moon!!

We landed on the moon? When?

--------------------------------
    Desktop - AMD 8450 Tri Core, 3 gigs of DDR2 800 RAM, ATI HD 3200 Graphics, Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit
    Laptop (Dell Latitude E6400) - Intel P8400, 2 GIGs of RAM, Intel X4500, Windows XP Professional

• ste2000ste2000 Member EpicPosts: 6,194

Originally posted by xpyrofuryx

cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.

The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs rpsoet it.

Woot?

You spelin suxx sily boy!

• CactusmanXCactusmanX Member Posts: 2,218

I can't read most of the words, short 4 or 5 letter ones are easy, but I have to stop and figure out the others, guess my brain isn't very smart, or I read in some stupid manner, or I am somehow dyslexic and/or crosseyed.  

Don't you worry little buddy. You're dealing with a man of honor. However, honor requires a higher percentage of profit

• Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

The mind often relies on this gestalt principle in visual data. There are some pretty cool pictures out there that illustrate this. If you've got a picture of closely spaced dots, the mind doesn't usually register all of them, it gets some and inputs the rest on its own. Kind of cool stuff.

• BrianshoBriansho Member UncommonPosts: 3,586

Wow my brains just got a workout, good one.

Don't be terrorized! You're more likely to die of a car accident, drowning, fire, or murder! More people die every year from prescription drugs than terrorism LOL!

• grimweepergrimweeper Member Posts: 2,047
    Originally posted by Sawtooth

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

The mind often relies on this gestalt principle in visual data. There are some pretty cool pictures out there that illustrate this. If you've got a picture of closely spaced dots, the mind doesn't usually register all of them, it gets some and inputs the rest on its own. Kind of cool stuff.

ooo sounds cool ... links? please