Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free 14 day trial

katkallkatkall Member UncommonPosts: 39
Now with the new free 14 day trial they will finally get some new blood in the game the people that didnt want to pay 49$ to find out if they would enjoy the game or not. http://www.fileplanet.com/files/140000/140938.shtml

Comments

• OracleP4OracleP4 Member Posts: 495

I downloaded the free trial, played it for 10 minutes and remember all the reasons why I hate SWG, and even found a couple new ones.  Then I deleted it fast image

-------------------
    "Do I come to your workplace and tell you how to kill civilians? No, so don't tell me how to do my job" - Sam Fischer.

--OracleP4

-------------------
    "Do I come to your workplace and tell you how to kill civilians? No, so don't tell me how to do my job" - Sam Fischer.

--OracleP4

Like: DAoC, WOW, GW, DnL
    Dislike: SoR, EQ, EQ2, SWG, KO, AC2, CoH
    Don't Care About: Most Everything Else

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

Originally posted by OracleP4

I downloaded the free trial, played it for 10 minutes and remember all the reasons why I hate SWG, and even found a couple new ones.  Then I deleted it fast image

hehe i was just the opposite.

Download it...if you think it sucks delete it. image

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786

I'm gonna give the free trial a shot. I did have some fun the first month i bought the game, but that was only because the game was bugged, and highly unbalanced. Ahh.. I remember owning the best pet in the game the first week of release. I'd get him stuck in the city, run away and he'd kill everyone in sight.

Here he is image

NVidia - The way it is meant to be played

ATI - The way it really plays, if it's working....

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server
  • GISPGISP Member UncommonPosts: 22

Im on the 14 trail, and damn! its confusing getting started!!! The Waypoint system is sooo hard figuring out image and the skill training... doooh!!! what are they thinking about??? Furthermore, Why cant you see the dificulty on the cretures? And Whats about the portal thingy? How do they expect the player fells about figuring out everything by them selfs??? And that you doenst "activate" the chat, by hitting enter or return, but simply hit a key is also a vary bad feature. It should be the other way! They should have don it like Ryzom, DAoC, planetside, or the Acheron´s Call series! And a autorun??? Naaa... That "pleasure" is not even optional! So you get Tired of holding the buttons down while running...

Well ill give it to the end of the forthnight, and then ill go byebye SWG, until they get thoes "small" things don...

www.mmorpg.com KEEP ME UPDATED image 

GISP

~Yiir~

~Yiir~

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

GISP if you're fairly new start a character on Chilstra server and find me. My in game name is Gideoon and the easiest way to find me is type /tell Gideoon hey are u here

If Im online, Ill respond and teach you the basics...Ill give you some starter cash and do some missions with you as well

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• CthulhuvongCthulhuvong Member UncommonPosts: 433

well GISP, first off, you can see the dificulty of creatures. Click on them and then you'll see a colored disk next to their name. Green is super easy, light blue is easy, blue is somewhat easy, white is an even match, yellow is difficult, and red is near impossible.

um, I don't know why the game is so confusing for you, the starter droid should have helped you through the basics after the tutorial.

They have autorun, you just have to hit the num lock button (or the back button on your mouse if you have one).

And you want extra keystrokes when you type? why?

Star Wars: Galaxies - Ibra Olasi (Valcyn Server)

Waiting For: something good
    Games Tried: SWTOR, Star Trek Online, EQ, EQ2, Earth and Beyond, Planetside, Lineage 2, Eve Online, WoW, City of Heroes, City of Villians, Auto Assault, Fallen Earth
    Star Wars: Galaxies - Ibra Olasi (Valcyn Server) [Dead, screw you SOE]