Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WTF Rappelz?

tassidar_87tassidar_87 Member Posts: 4

What is going on with Rappelz I cant got on the game or the site??? Is there major maintance going on again???

Comments

• vinzonevinzone Member UncommonPosts: 255

Originally posted by tassidar_87

What is going on with Rappelz I cant got on the game or the site??? Is there major maintance going on again???

yea iunno but it went down last night and still isnt up the site timed out everytime for me but once the one time it did load it was just a blank page and said that rappelz was down for maintenance

• EraserheadEraserhead Member UncommonPosts: 343

Down for maintenance.

• LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,938

And maintenance it needs! The servers are soooo laggy :S

• Liquid-LenLiquid-Len Member UncommonPosts: 2

the last few days have been a nightmare

i managed to get online to play for a while this mornin but soon got d/c'd

still nothing as yet

• tassidar_87tassidar_87 Member Posts: 4

Originally posted by Liquid-Len

the last few days have been a nightmare
    i managed to get online to play for a while this mornin but soon got d/c'd
    still nothing as yet

Originally posted by VIOL@TION
    And maintenance it needs! The servers are soooo laggy :S

Thats strange I was able to play all day yesturday without any lag what so ever it was sooo strange because it had been lagging since they took it down for the maintance

• DavarienDavarien Member UncommonPosts: 31

Lucky, ive never ever been able to play that

i get the mysterious error that no one can fix.

Missing string 8xx

• JackaL87JackaL87 Member Posts: 3

how come i cant create an account for Rappelz?

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726

One game I gave up on, far too laggy and I have an excellent connection.

• zredcardzredcard Member Posts: 5

Having a good connection defin doesn't cut it for rappelz.

As a person who has 2 homes, one with verizon FIOS, (fiber optic), as well as comcast cable, I can tell you that both connections experience similar amounts of lag (negligable), its the PC that can't render the amazing graphics in the game. I have a PC that uses a ATI Rage 128 (oold), P4 2.0ghz, 512mb ram, Windows XP, and it CANT, i repeant CANNOT run rappelz. the graphics are simply so much that the supposed "lag", is actually the amount of raw power it takes to generate instances of 50+ characters on a screen.

On the other hand, I have a medium-end computer, which has a Radeon X700, P4 3.2ghz, 1gig ram, windows xp, and it runs rappelz smooth-ish (computer stalls a bit in town), but otherwise no trouble (have to tweak the graphic settings a bit)

As for my high end computer, runs as smooth as an offline game.. almost !

My point is, don't be quick to dismiss the game on lag...

• EvilScribbleEvilScribble Member Posts: 30

You're a bunch of retards. Your internet connection isn't going to make a difference if you're running on your crappy machine. My suggestion: get a new computer and stop bitching.

• OrionStarOrionStar Member Posts: 378

Originally posted by EvilScribble

You're a bunch of retards. Your internet connection isn't going to make a difference if you're running on your crappy machine. My suggestion: get a new computer and stop bitching.

LOL...just wow....