Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

is this game free to play online or pay monthly??

is this game free to play online or pay monthly?? how much will it be if we have to pay monthly?

Comments

• DarkchronicDarkchronic Member Posts: 1,088
    In the countries where GameTap is available, Uru Live will be part of the $9.99 a month GameTap service, outside those areas, it'll just be $9.99 a month without all the other GameTap services.

I really hope that's right.

---------------------------------------
    No Userbar here, sorry to disappoint.

• DavidPTDavidPT Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Currently there is planned to be a feature light version that will allow you to play for free.  You would be restricted where you could go and probably see very little or none of the new content.

• littlefatboylittlefatboy Member Posts: 24
    ahh i see i see. maybe it like runescape. if you a member you get to explore more place.
  • kelmkelm Member Posts: 11

if you can access GameTap you will pay there monthly subscrition charges of $9.95 and get the full GameTap package. for those who cannot access GameTap (the Rest Of The World) will have to Pay a monthly subscription of $12.95 For the stand alone version .(until GameTap Launches in there area) for more information goto

http://www.gametap.com/home/myst/index.html

• 9h0s79h0s7 Member Posts: 2
    lovely another p2p mmo. I'll take Voyage Century for free thanks.

• AvisonAvison Member Posts: 350
    image Suit yourself, but we have beer!

• Rreka'alRreka'al Member Posts: 450
    Beer and puzzle-solving don't mix.

• MoiraeMoirae Member RarePosts: 3,318
    Why do people keep asking that with every single MMO that comes out? Most MMO's aren't free to play and, if they are, they blast that information everywhere they possibly can. No, this game, like pretty much every other game, is going to be pay to play. Of course.
  • J.KlaJ.Kla Member Posts: 9

But it is free to try and that is a consideration when you are not sure where to spend your on line budget.